If you want to get news of weather 24/7, use 1Weather for PC. Here are the steps to install 1Weather for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows
If you want to get news of weather 24/7, use 1Weather for PC. This app is developed to update users of weather conditions in their region. So, if they want to travel, they should know about their outside environment.
- 1Weather for PC is a Weather Forecast app with News, Radar, and Widgets.
- On the main screen, you will find the weather information for the location you have currently saved.
- Or, you can also update the weather forecast with your live location.
- To get this, you have to turn on your device location services.
- The application will update the weather automatically for you.
Design & Functionality:
From the main screen, you can also view the current temperature and various other options. for example, Humidity, wind speed, and so on. upon cross verifying these stats from other sources. I have found this to be really accurate. You can also share the weather information across various applications.
Looking into the application settings you get a lot of options for customization. Want to change the appearance, Temperature units, Wind units and more, the app allows you. You can also add multiple locations.
The animations and graphics of weather forecasts are very appealing. Check the Detailed forecast, Hourly forecast, and Extended forecast. Another option is to check the 36Hour or 7Days forecast. It will show the chances of rain and temperature on the same graph.
Users can check the chance of rain for the entire week by taping on the precipitation icon on the bottom of the screen. This app allows you to see the live animated weather forecast of the entire region (this is only available in the United States). I found this feature to be really interesting. The final feature showcases the sunrise and sunset timings plus the lunar phase.
What are Android Emulators?
We were talking about the Android Emulators. These are the software that let us install and use Android app such as 1Weather for PC. In Technology term emulators is the program which emulates. So Android Emulators refers to emulating Android on PC.
There is a hell of Android Emulators that you can find on the internet. You may hear the famous phrase, All the glitters are not gold. So all the Android Emulators are not the best. We have used approximately all of them, time by time. Our suggestion includes the test, which is stable, genuine and workable, those are the BlueStacks and Nox.
Downloading 1Weather for PC:
To Download 1Weather for PC. First, you will need to download an Android Emulator. I recommend the use of BlueStacks Emulator. BlueStacks Emulator uses the latest Android one UI which makes BlueStacks easy to use and has a user-friendly interface.
Download And Install BlueStacks Emulator:
- Download BlueStacks from here. Or you can download BlueStacks from their official website.
- After downloading the BlueStacks EXE. file. Click on the file to start the installation process.
- Follow all the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- In the end, check the “Launch BlueStacks” checkbox and click on the Finish button.
- An Android alike window will appear. Here add your active Gmail account or create a new Gmail account.
Your BlueStacks is now ready to use.
Installing 1Weather for PC Using BlueStacks:
Download APK file for 1Weather from a reliable source. I recommend that you never download any software from untrusted sources because they can harm your PC. Move the APK file to the desktop of the screen and launch the BlueStacks Emulator. (this takes some time approximately 2-5 minutes)
- Drag-n-drop the APK file from the desktop of your PC to the home screen of BlueStacks.
- The installation process of the APK will start automatically.
- After a few minutes, the installation will finish, Then open the home screen of BlueStacks.
- There you will an icon of 1Weather application.
Double click on the 1Weather for PC icon on the home screen of BlueStacks and start using it.