Searching for the authentic VPN tool than try Ace VPN for PC. People always try to find out the free VPN for their Android and Windows. Most of the top-notch VPN services are paid only a few of them are free. Ace VPN is also like another Android VPN apps which offers 2 types of services. One is a free version and the other one is a premium package that is used for a professional purpose. At IPCFY we have posted alot of VPN apps that are free and unlimited free VPN for computers. The recently published apps are actually Android VPNs but through special guides, you can install all those app including Ace VPN for PC.
This tutorial will teach you how to download Ace VPN for Laptop and Desktop. First, we will tell you about key features of the app. Later we will write a guide to install Ace VPN for Windows and Ace VPN for Mac. Have a look at what this app can offer you.
Alternative VPN app: Download VPN Master for PC
Ace VPN Features
There is nothing special in Ace VPN. Just include the normal features which many VPN apps offer you. Here are the features which you can see in the Ace VPN app.
- Just on one tap, you can be connected with the desired server.
- This VPN is free for a lifetime except for the VIP servers.
- There is no sign-up, registration requirements, logins, and passwords.
- Fast servers with the hell of a variety.
- A secure and safe connection protects your privacy.
- You can use this app without rooting your Android device.
- Unlimited Bandwidth and connection time.
- Encrypt your data and keep them safe.
Download Ace VPN for PC, Windows and Mac
If you want to download Ace VPN for PC running Windows and Mac Operating System then download and install an Android Emulator. It is a third-party software designed for Mac and Windows OS to run Android Apps and Games on your PC. So if you want to run Android Apps on PC or install Ace VPN for PC then you must install an Android Emulator first. Below you can see instructions on how to download Ace VPN for Mac and Ace VPN for Windows 10, 8, 7 for free.
Installation of Ace VPN for Mac – Mac OS X
- Download Android Emulator (Nox App Player) on Mac.
- Install Nox on Mac just like other software.
- Once installed, run the emulator.
- You will see the main screen of Nox App Player.
- From the main screen click on Google Folder and open PlayStore App.
- It will ask you for Google Account. You can add an exciting or new Google Account.
- After that, click on PlayStore search bar and type Ace VPN and press enter key.
- Select the app and click on the Install button.
Once it gets installed, click on the open button and start using Ace VPN for Mac and Mac OS X for free.
Must Read: Alien VPN for PC Free Download
Installing Ace VPN on Windows 10/8/7
The method for installing Ace VPN for Windows is the same as a Mac device. But for better performance, we suggest you should use BlueStacks Android Emulator.
- Download BlueStacks on Windows. (It is available for all Windows versions)
- Install the downloaded file by following onscreen instructions.
- You will see its icon on the desktop once it is installed on the PC.
- Double click on the icon to run BlueStacks on Windows.
- Enter the required details in order to start using BlueStacks.
- After seeing the main screen of BlueStacks. Click on My Apps Tab>Open System Apps > Select Google Store.
- Now click on PlayStore search. Type Ace VPN and press enter key.
- Select the app from the searched results.
- Click on the Install button and Accept Installation of Ace VPN.
It will take some time to install it on your Windows PC. Once installed, you can use Ace VPN for Windows just like an Android device. Connect with any server you want and enjoy secure browsing.