Get the Agent Video Surveillance apps on your computer through this post. Below you can see steps through which you can install Agent Video Surveillance for Windows 10/8/7 and Agent Video Surveillance for Mac for free.
How Agent Video Surveillance Works:
Well, people who can afford they always go for the brand. In CCTV cameras setups all big brands have their own dedicated apps that only work with their cameras. But, people who don’t have such deep pockets that they can spend hundreds of dollars on entire CCTV setup have alot of more options. They can buy a few non branded cameras from the market. And, connect them with Agent Video Surveillance.
It will cost nearly nothing as compared to the entire CCTV setup. Infact the DVR setup is already included in the app. Here we want to clarify that the app won’t work for free. You have a free trial week. After the trial, you have to pay for a subscription that costs 5$ a month.
Here are the popular and mid-range brands that support Agent Surveillance. Edimax, Swann, TP-Link, Logitech, Belkin, D-Link, Foscam, Trendnet, EasyN, Acti, and many others including USB cameras, IP cameras, DVR systems, ONVIF devices, and more. Users can get multiple options like live recordings, scheduled recordings etc. It comes with one of the biggest DVR system ever introduced in any app. App have full integration with IFTTT, FTP, SMTP, and Cloud hosting providers.
Why should we use Android Emulators?
Android Google Play Store is the biggest app market in the world. This place contains thousands of apps of each file, genre, department, etc. On the other hand, the Windows Marketplace is the mart of limited apps. In short, most developers prefer to develop an app for Android over others. Because Android OS is a community of 80% + smartphone users. The Agent Video Surveillance app is really useful but not available on PC. So, that why we have to use Android Emulator to install the Agent Video Surveillance app for PC.
How to Download Agent Video Surveillance for PC and Laptop Devices
In order to download Agent Video Surveillance for PC, Download, and Install an Android Emulator on PC first. You can download any emulator on your PC. But best in the business are BlueStacks and Nox App Player. Both of them are free and available on both Windows and Mac Operating System. Below you can see steps through which you can install Agent Video Surveillance for Windows 10/8/7 and Agent Video Surveillance for Mac for free.
Method to Install Agent Video Surveillance for PC Windows 10/8/7
- First of all download and install Android Emulator on Windows PC. (Download Nox App Player)
- Nox App Player installs on PC the same as other PC software.
- Once it gets installed, Open/Run it on PC.
- Doing this you will see the main screen of Nox.
- From the main screen click on Google Folder and Select PlayStore.
- Enter your Google Account details in order to start using PlayStore Services.
- Search Agent Video Surveillance in PlayStore and Select the app from the result.
- Click on the Install button and wait until it gets installed.
Once installed, launch the app and start using Agent Video Surveillance for PC Windows.
Method to Install Agent Video Surveillance for Mac OS
You can use Nox Android Emulator on Mac as well. But for better results we suggest BlueStacks.
- Free Download and Install BlueStacks on Mac from this LINK.
- After installing it on Mac. Open it.
- Enter the required details of BlueStacks in order to activate its services.
- Now click on My Apps Tab > System Apps > Google PlayStore.
- Search Agent Video Surveillance in PlayStore.
- Select Agent Video Surveillance from searched results.
- Click on the Install button.
It will take some time to install on Mac (Depends on the speed of your internet connection). After complete installation, click on the Open button and start using Agent Video Surveillance for Mac and Mac OS X.