Free Download Airtime for PC and Laptop. Share your live streaming experience with your friends & family. Start using Airtime for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, and Airtime for Mac OS.
Casting a device’s screen is no more loved by smartphone users. Because it doesn’t help you chat or even share your current mood with your friends. So why not download Airtime for PC, it’ll help you share your device’s screen and also let you chat with your friends at the same time. But if you want to use this app on a computer, then imply the tip/trick I’ve introduced in this guide.
Here, I’ll provide you a 100 percent working method to install “Airtime for Windows 10/8/7/Mac”. Because I believe that most numbers of users have installed this operating system on their PC. Its also because I’m only here to share my experience with you and I’ve tested this app only on these two OS.
What is Airtime?
Airtime is a live streaming social platform that lets users connect with others from around the globe. It’s an open-source app that’s available on the Google Play Store. Users are never advised to pay a single penny to access the app’s services. Even there are no online ads and in-app purchases to bother you.
A user can only register with Airtime through his phone number. After you install the app, you need to get a verification code to subscribe to its services. But after you are done entering the code, you are redirected to its main page. From there, you are allowed to send invitations to your friends and help them find a secure & fun-loving place to enjoy together.
- More than nine users are allowed to join a group video chat.
- It allows you to share your favorite videos with others.
- No need to end video calls while watching videos.
- Doesn’t asks you to root your device.
- Works perfectly even on mobile data.
- Troubles when you want to change your phone number.
- It isn’t officially available for Windows & Mac OS.
- Asks you to invite your friends to Airtime.
Why You Should Download Airtime for PC?
Now that you know all about the basic app’s services, it’s time to share my experience with Airtime for PC. The reason why I decided to download this app for my computer. Its mainly because it helped me watch Youtube tutorials while I was on a call with my online tutor. I could do online studies from my Windows 10 Laptop and my instructor helped me understand the idea behind every step.
Though, a user can also use this app’s facilities to have some online fun with his groupies. Even when they are not around and you want to have a video chat with them, you can use Airtime to chat and watch online videos together. Share your opinion on the videos and even invite others to be with you on the same page.
How To Download Airtime for PC and Laptop?
The best method to download Airtime for PC is through the Android emulators. Because this app has no official version for computers. So you are required to access the services of third-party programs. Don’t worry, because the software I’m going to use, it’s services are free and it works perfectly on Windows & Mac operating systems.
I’m going to Use BlueStacks to get Airtime for PC Download. Because this software is the best and is the trend-setter in the field of Android emulators. It says its not just another emulator, but the one that provides services as they are advertised. Long story short, head below to know how it works.
Downloading Airtime for Windows 10/8/7/Mac
- Download the best emulator aka BlusStacks on your PC. ( Link)
- After downloading the emulator’s file, open its installer file which you just downloaded.
- On the installation window, select a disk location where you want to store the emulator’s file. Apart from that, just keep following the on-screen instructions, because the installation process is similar to installing any other PC software.
- When the software is installed properly, launch it on your device.
- Before leading you towards the home interface of blueStacks, this software will ask you to enter your Gmail account details. If you an old account, then enter it. Or make a new Gmail account for free and then move forward.
- Now from the home page of BlueStacks, click once on the play store icon.
- Use play store’s search bar to open Airtime in it.
- Click once on the install button and wait for it to install.
- After several seconds, the emulator will allow you to run Airtime for Windows 10/8/7/Mac.