Aldiko for PC is an amazing application for you if you have interests in reading. Aldiko Book Reader is a free application that can easily be downloaded on both Android and Ios. this app Supports ebooks from all public libraries. This app also support EPUB, PDF formats as well as Adobe DRM encrypted eBooks.
Aldiko Book Reader is a book reading application which allows you to read all type of different books. Aldiko for PC is an amazing application for you if you have interests in reading. Aldiko Book Reader is a free application that can easily be downloaded on both Android and Ios. As the screen size of our daily driven smartphones are not big it is hard to read books on this amazing application
There are two more applications which are related to this app and are also created by the same developer of this application those applications are known as Aldiko Classic and Aldiko Classic Premium. Aldiko Classic is also a free application but Aldiko Classic Premium is a Paid application. All three applications serve the same purpose that is Books Reading.
Aldiko Book Reader is one of the best ebooks readers. With more than 30 million downloads. The size of this application is around 16MB. You can find free complete books in this application. You can also purchase ebooks at a low cost starting from 1$ per item.
Features Of Aldiko Book Reader
- This application support EPUB, PDF formats as well as Adobe DRM encrypted eBooks.
- Supports eBooks from all public libraries.
- Personalized reading experience.
- Aldiko Book Reader supports both Android phones and tablets.
- Simple and easy to use library management system.
- The best in-app shopping experience at cheap rates (A lot of books are free).
EPUB “electronic publication” format is fully supported by this application other than that it supports Adobe DRM (Digital Rights Management) encryption to protect digital works such as novels, textbooks, and other content.
Adjust font size, font type, font and background colors, margin, alignment, line spacing as well as brightness to best suit your preference. The Aldiko Book Reader also provides night-time reading. So your eyes don’t get tired of continuous reading.
Aldiko has a user-friendly interface. It supports all Android smartphones and tablets. You can create your own bookmarks anywhere in the book, rapidly jump to a different section of the book through the table of content.
Import your own EPUB and PDF files into the application to read them on the go. Organize your eBooks by tags and collections. Aldiko will also remember your reading position automatically, bring you back to where you left off.
Browse huge catalogs of eBooks, including best-sellers, new releases, and classics (lots of them are free, some are paid).
Other features of Aldiko Book Reader include the search of words within the text or the integration of a dictionary. Global-text search in a book, dictionary, add your own favorite catalogs (OPDS support) and many more.
Difference Between Aldiko Book Reader & Aldiko Classic Premium
Differences between the Aldiko Book Reader Premium and the Aldiko Book Reader Free is that the Aldiko Book Reader Premium has Text to Speech, highlights (for EPUB files only), notes (for EPUB files only), book cover editing. Home widget, import, and export, an unlimited number of audiobooks on the personal bookshelf, get faster updates and Aldiko Classic Premium does not contain any advertisements.
How To Download Aldiko For PC
Aldiko Book Reader is an Android application. There is only one way from which you can download Android applications on your PC. Download Aldiko For PC or any other application or game by using an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators available on the internet market. But only some Android Emulators perform up to the mark.
I suggest the use of the BlueStacks Emulator. This Emulator is easy to download and easy to use. It is using the latest Android operating system. Follow these simple steps to download and install BlueStacks Emulator on your PC.
Installation Of BlueStacks
- Download BlueStacks from their official website. CLICK HERE to learn more about BlueStacks.
- Click on the downloaded EXE file to start the installation.
- Follow all the on-screen instructions.
- Select the language on BlueStacks.
- Add your active Gmail account. (Google Play Services requires a Gmail account to run)
Your BlueStacks Emulator is ready to Download Aldiko and other PlayStore applications and games.
Download Aldiko For PC Using BlueStacks
- Open BlueStacks Emulator (this takes time).
- From the home screen of BlueStacks open the PlayStore.
- Search for Aldiko Book Reader.
- Click on the application created by “De Marque”.
- Tap install to start the downloading process.
- The installation process will start automatically (wait a few minutes for the installation to complete).
- Open the home screen of BlueStacks. You will see the icon of Aldiko For PC.
- Double-tap on it to open the application.
Now your Aldiko For PC is installed and ready to use. On PC you will get a large screen to read all of your ebooks. While using Android smart devices your hands will get tired after long use.