Want to watch favorite movies then download the Amazon Prime Video for PC. Lots of apps are available in Android and iOS for you guys to watch the movies online. Every one of them has its own features and servers are there to play videos. All of them are designed to play movies online. But some of them provide fast streaming and some of them are very slow.
Amazon Prime Video is an app through which you can play online movies and TV shows with fast streaming. It provides the best servers by which you can watch the movies in good quality video resolution. If you are a smartphone user then you can officially found this app on the Play Store and App Store.
But unfortunately, there is no PC version of the Amazon Prime Video app launched for Windows. So if you want to use this app on Windows and Mac OS then we will tell you the methods below. With the help of these methods, you can use the Amazon Prime Video for PC on Mac OS and Windows. First, we will tell you the features of the Amazon Prime Video app.
Features Of Amazon Prime Video
Amazon Prime Video helps you to watch all the latest to old movies online. If you love to watch seasons and TV shows online then you can find almost all of them in one place. Watch unlimited episodes and movies without any restrictions. You will get some of the main features for free but there are some features that you have to pay for.
Download the movies as well and watch them later anytime. Search any movies you want to watch and it will show you to watch or download options. Also, watch all the details about the movie such as ranking, cast, and more. Use the category feature of the app to search the new movies according to your mood. more than 100,000 titles are there in the app to watch or download it.
Watch the live channels so that you can not miss any live actions. Watch hundreds of channels from different countries. There are more than 150 premium servers are also there like HBO, SHOWTIME, STARZ, Cinemax, and more. The interface of the app is very simple and easy to operate. The chromecast feature is also there to watch the movies to the big screens.
How To Download Amazon Prime Video for PC
As we told you at the start that you could not find any PC version of the Amazon Prime Video Windows. But there is a way through which you can download and install the Amazon Prime Video on your computers. To use this app on your PC you need the Android Emulators.
What Are Android Emulators?
Android emulators are the third party software that helps you to download and install all the Android apps on your PC. On the internet, you will find many Android emulators. All of them work in the same way but have their own features and interfaces. They provide free services and you can easily download the apps from Play Store with all the features on your computers. After testing many of the emulators we recommend you to use the BlueStacks emulator for Windows and Nox App Player for Mac OS.
Method To Download Amazon Prime Video for PC On Mac Using Nox App Player
Below you will see step by step instructions to download and install Amazon Prime Video for PC on Mac OS.
- First, you have to download the Nox App Player emulator. Bignox.com
- Then install the Nox App Player emulator on your Mac.
- After installation, open up the emulator and it takes some time to load up the main page.
- From the main screen, click on the Google Folder and then select the Play Store.
- Enter your existing or new Google Account to activate Google Services on Mac.
- After entering the Google Account you will see the main interface of Google Play Store.
- Search Amazon Prime Video in the search bar of the Play Store.
- Click on the install button to download the Amazon Prime Video App.
- When the installation is finished, go to the main page of the Nox App Player and you will see the icon of the Amazon Prime Video.
- Open it up and now you can use the Amazon Prime Video for PC on Mac OS.
Method To Download Amazon Prime Video for PC On Windows Using BlueStacks
Follow the simple steps below to download and install the Amazon Prime Video for PC on your Windows 10/8/7.
- First, download BlueStacks Emulator on your Windows PC. (Download Link)
- After downloading install it on your PC.
- Now open the BlueStacks emulator and wait for some time to load up the main page of the emulator.
- You will see the Google Play Store icon on the main page. Click on it.
- Now you have to enter your existing or new Google Account to get the Google Play Services on your Windows.
- Then you will see the main interface of the Play Store. Now write the app name Amazon Prime Video on the search bar.
- Click on the install button to download the Amazon Prime Video App on your Windows.
- After the installation process, go to the main page of the emulator and you will see the icon of the Amazon Prime Video app.
- Open the app and now you can use the Amazon Prime Video for PC Windows 10/8/7.