searching for a new surveillance app then download ATCloud For PC with the help of this tutorial. Nowadays everyone want to be safe by happening somethings bad to them or their families. When we talk about security than the first thing that comes in our mind is using security cameras. Because with the help of it users can keep an eye on lots of things.
Users can watch live footage with the help of these cameras. But as we know to watch footage from these cameras you need to sue surveillance apps. ATCloud is an app that allows users to view the videos from any distance. Just paired or connect your cameras with the app and watch all the actions when you were out. This app is launched for Android users and they can download it from Play Store.
However, many of you want to use this app on your computers. Sadly there is no PC version available for the users to download directly. But we know the way through which users can download and use ATCloud For PC on Windows and Mac without any issues. In this article, we will guide you on how to get this app o your desktop or laptop. First, we would like to tell you more about the ATCloud For PC.
ATCloud allows users to view up to 16 live video streams at the same time. Users can watch the videos from these security cameras far away from there workplace or homes. To view the footage from the cameras, all you need is a working internet or Wifi connection. Create an account and set a login password so that nobody can see the footage without your permission.
Users can’t only view the live footage but also record the videos from the cameras as well. Set the time of recording and the app automatically start the recording at that time. All the recorded videos are saved in the storage of your device so that they can watch them anytime. Take screenshots and pictures from the live and recorded videos as well.
ATCloud supports may stunning features like PTZ control, Two-way talk-back, Device management, Stream Videos over WIFI or 3G/4G, and more. The simple interface makes this app more easy to use and operate. It also provided digital zoom by which users can zoom the videos and take a closer look at the action in the footage. If you have installed security cameras you should give a try to ATCloud For PC.
How To Get ATCloud For PC & Laptop?
We have told you the features of the app and now its time to tell you the downloading process of it. As we mentioned above that there is no PC version of the app available to download. But there is a way that allows users to download and installs ATCloud For PC on Windows and Mac OS. To use this app on your desktop or laptop, you required an Android emulator.
What Is Android Emulator?
Android emulator is the only way to download Android apps on your PCs. This is third-party software that allows users to emulate the Play Store interface on your computers. You can download any app from there with all of its features. When you search on the internet you will see many Android emulators. Most of them work the same way and allow to download apps. After using may of these we suggest using Nox App Player and BlueStacks. Below you will see the procedures to download and install ATCloud For PC on Windows and Mac OS.
Procedure To Download ATCloud For PC On Windows
We are using the BlueStacks emulator on Windows PC because this is one of the best emulators for Windows. So below you will see the steps that will help users to download and install ATCloud For PC on Windows 10-8-7-Vista.
- At first, download the BlueStacks emulator on Windows PC from this link. (Download Link).
- After downloading, install the emulator on Windows 10/8/7/Vista.
- When the installation is completed, open up the BlueStacks emulator and wait for some time to fully load up the main page of it.
- Then click on the Play Store icon from the homepage of the BlueStacks.
- After that, users will be asked to enter the existing or new Google account to get the Google Play Services on Windows PC. This is a one time process.
- After entering the correct information, you will see the main interface of the Play Store.
- Go to the search bar of the Play Store and write the name of the ATCloud app.
- Now click on the install button and wait to complete the installation of the ATCloud app.
- When the installation is finished, go back to the main page of the BlueStacks emulator and there you will see the icon of the app.
- Click on it and that’s it, you have downloaded the ATCloud For PC on Windows 10/8/7/Vista.
Procedure To Download ATCloud For PC On Mac OS
We are using the Nox App Player because it performs well on Mac. Below we will show you the steps through which users can download and install ATCloud For PC on Mac OS.
- Download the Nox App Player to your Mac OS from this link. Bignox.com.
- After downloading, install the Nox App Player on your Mac. It takes some time to install the emulator on Mac OS.
- When the installation is completed, open the emulator and wait 2-3 minutes to fully load up the homepage of the Nox App Player.
- Then you will see the Google folder on the main page of the emulator. Click on it and then select the Play Store from there.
- Now enter the existing or new Google account to get the Google Play Services on Mac OS. It is a one time process.
- After entering the correct information, you will see the main interface of the Play Store. Now write the name of the app ATCloud on the search bar of Play Store.
- Then click on the install button wait to complete the installation process of the ATCloud app on your Mac.
- Now go back to the main page of the emulator and there you will see the app icon.
- Click on it and you have successfully downloaded ATCloud For PC on Mac OS.