Download AtHome Camera for PC to keep eye on a home and office from anywhere. In the previous decade, the crime ratio increased so much all over the world. People had lost many of their precious things. Now every person who have precious stuff at home or office is worried about security. To counter the security worry people now use security cameras inside and outside at homes.
It is obvious that no one can keep sitting infront of Monitoring screens. We need On the Go surveillance and smartphone apps are the best alternatives. The smartphone is a thing that always remains with users. So if they download Athome camera on their phones than they keep eye on their property anywhere in the world.
Well, many people are habitual to their laptops more than smartphones. Especially the officeholders spend most of their time on laptops. So for such people, it is necessary to have an app like Athome on Laptop. Luckily now Athome Camera app is officially available on Windows. And, users also got an unofficial way to download AtHome Camera for PC. Monitor the videos remotely from any corner of the world.
What is AtHome video streamer?
AtHome Video Streamer is a software that allows a user to convert a computer into a live monitoring system. This program is useful when a person is abroad for a limited time and he wants to monitor his home or office. Especially if he have a young child who needs to be supervised while the parents are not in the same room, AtHome Camera is best. AtHome Video Streamer provides several unique features. A few of them are given below.
Main Features and Options:
- The CCTV Network at home can be accessed via a 3G or a 4G wireless connection.
- If any sort of motion is detected, the IP camera will notify the user through a push notification.
- Two-way communications are likewise possible if Cameras have a built-in microphone and speaker.
- The camera can be tilted or rotated to focus on a specific object if necessary.
How to Download and install AtHome Camera for PC:
If you want to install AtHome Camera on Windows 7/8/10/8.1 than BlueStacks is the best choice. BlueStacks has proved that no other emulator can perform on Windows better than it. Here are the steps to install AtHome Camera on PCs running on Windows.
You can install it on PC just like other PC software. Not just AtHome Camera for PC, in fact, you can run any Android App or Game on PC. Below you can see instructions to install AtHome Camera for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 Operating System.
Install AtHome Camera for Windows 7, 8, 10
- First, Download Android Emulator (BlueStacks) on PC.
- Install BlueStacks just like other PC software.
- Once it gets installed, launch the emulator.
- Enter your existing or new Google Account to activate Google Services.
- From the main screen, click on the Google Folder and select PlayStore.
- Search AtHome Camera in PlayStore.
- Select the AtHome Camera App from the searched results.
- Click on the Install button and wait until it gets installed.
After completing the installation of AtHome Camera for PC you can use AtHome Camera on Windows 7, 8, 10 just like Android devices.
Install AtHome Camera for Mac Operating System
- Download and Install Nox on Mac.
- Run Nox Emulator.
- It will ask for some details for its activation. Enter Language, Date/Time, WiFi.
- After entering the details you will be redirected to the main screen of Nox App Player.
- From the main screen click on My Apps Tab.
- Open System Apps and then select Google PlayStore.
- Enter Google Account (only required for the first time).
- After seeing PlayStore Interface. Search AtHome Camera in it.
- Select the AtHome Camera App and hit the Install button.
These were the steps to download AtHome Camera for Mac OS. Now we are answering the frequently asked question related to AtHome Camera for PC.