Unblock all the apps and websites that are restricted in your country with the help of Atom VPN app. We have given two procedures that will guide users to download and install Atom VPN For PC on Windows 10-8-7-Vista & Mac OS.
Want to download Atom VPN For PC? then stay with us because we will show you the complete instruction to get this app on Mac and Windows. Some governments have blocked some of the apps and restricted websites in their countries. It may be because of some security issues as the government claims. However, most of the users want to access these apps and websites without any issues.
In that case, VPN plays a major role and help users to get access to all the restricted content. There are hundreds of VPN apps available in the Android and iOS download stores for the users to use. Atom VPN is one of those apps that allows users to open up all the apps and websites that cannot open by their default internet connection. If you are an Android smartphone user then download Atom VPN from the Play Store.
Most of the users like to browse websites or use the apps on their PCs. So they are searching for the VPN app by which they can get access to all the blocked content in their country. We recommend them to use Atom VPN For PC on their Windows and Mac OS. However, there is no PC version of the app for the users to download directly. But we know the way by through which they can get this app on their desktop or laptop without any problems. First, let us tell you more about the Atom VPN app.
Atom VPN Overview
Atom VPN gives you the fast proxy servers from some of the best countries. By connecting with these proxy servers you can open up all the restricted apps or websites. The user interface is simple and users can connect with the proxy server from the app with just one click to the connect button. Also, users can choose their choice of proxy server from the list manually as well.
Some of the users use the VPN apps to protect their device information and location from hackers or trackers. Most of the websites will ask you to allow them to see your location. Allowing them to see your location means that you are taking a risk of hacking. So use Atom VPN because after connecting with the proxy servers, it hides the location and IP address of your device.
The best part of the app is that it provides free VPN to the users and they can connect with the proxy servers for as long as they can. Download any type or size of files without any bandwidth limitations. It gives you the maximum speed from your internet connection when connected with the proxy servers from the app.
How To Download Atom VPN For PC On Mac & Windows?
We have told you the features of the app and now its time to tell you the downloading process of the Atom VPN. To download this app, users need to download an Android emulator first on their PCs. Then they are able to download Atom VPN For PC on Windows and Mac OS. Most of you don’t know about the Android emulator and how they work on your laptop or desktop. So below we will tell you that as well.
Whats Are Android Emulators?
Android emulator is the only way by which users can download any Android app on their computers. It allows users to emulate the Play Store interface on their PCs and download anything that is availbale in Android OS. This is a third-party program that provides free services.
When you search on the internet you will see many Android emulators to download. Most of them work the same way but have different interfaces and features for you to use. After using many of them we suggest users use BlueStacks and Nox App Player. So below users will see the procedures that will help them to download and install Atom VPN For PC on Windows and Mac.
Procedure To Download Atom VPN For PC On Windows
We are using the BlueStacks emulator because most of the users have suggested it if you download Atom VPN For PC on Windows 10-8-7-Vista. To do that follow the steps from below:
- Download the BlueStacks Emulator on your Windows. (Download Link)
- After downloading, install the BlueStacks emulator on it.
- When the installation is finished, open up the BlueStacks emulator. Wait some time to load up the main page of the emulator.
- After the main page fully loads up, you will see the Play Store icon on the main page of the BlueStacks.
- Click on it and you will be asked to enter the Google account. Adding your Google account is only the one time process.
- When you enter the correct account, the interface of the Play Store appears on your Windows PC screen.
- Go to the search bar of the Play Store and write the name of the Atom VPN.
- Select the app and click on the install button to download Atom VPN on your Windows.
- Now go back to the main page of the BlueStacks emulator.
- Over there, you will see the icon of the Atom VPN app.
- Double click on that icon and that’s it, you have successfully downloaded the Atom VPN For PC on Windows 10/8/7/Vista.
Procedure To Download Atom VPN For PC On Mac OS
We are using the Nox App Player because it works pretty well on Mac. So below users will see the steps to download and install Atom VPN For PC on Mac OS.
- First of all, download the Nox App Player. Bignox.com
- Then install the Nox App Player on your Mac and wait to complete the installation.
- After that, open the emulator and you will see the Google Folder, click on it and then select Play Store.
- Now the users will be asked to enter the Google Account to activate Google Play Services on Mac OS. Adding your Google account in the app is only the one time process.
- After adding a Google account, the interface of the Play Store appears on your Mac screen.
- Go to the search bar and write the Atom VPN app name on it.
- Select the app and click on the install button.
- Now the installation of the Atom VPN starts.
- When it’s finished, go back to the main page of the Nox App Player and you will see the app icon over there.
- Double click on that icon and that’s it, you have successfully downloaded the Atom VPN For PC on Mac OS.