This is a short summary of the post that I have just written. In the post, I have talked about an application and a way to download CM Backup for PC. This app was removed from the PlayStore and can only
In this tutorial, I am going to tell you about CM Backup for PC, But first, you must know about CM Backup application. This is a free backup application. CM Backup is a safe and secure application that allows you to backup your smart device data into the cloud storage. This application is developed by a sub-branch of Clean Master known as Cheetah Mobile. CM Backup is the best application in its category and CM Backup was one of the top application in PlayStore. Unfortunately, this application was removed from the PlayStore.
This application is available in APK form and can be downloaded and install on any smart device. You can also use CM Backup application on your PC. To use this application on your PC you have to install an Android Emulator. There are many Android Emulators available on the internet, But I recommend the use of BlueStacks Emulator.
CM Backup can backup your contacts, messages, and photos, etc. All these things are irreplaceable. Most of the device’s backup contacts and messages in the phone storage, rather than storing on the cloud storage. If your phone got stolen or it broke by any accident all of your back-ups will be lost. All of your precious messages and contacts will be lost forever. If you are upgrading your device you can transfer your old smart device data to your new device with just one click.
There are many functions of CM Backup. Here is a list of some of the important functions.
Backup And Restore:
- Contacts including avatars, Birthdays, Email and everything you have added to your contacts.
- Messages including SMS, MMS, Text message and Hangouts.
- Call logs of your Phone only.
- All Web Browsers Bookmarks.
- All data saved in the phone’s calendar application.
- Saved Alarm’s
- Phone’s Messaging application dictionary including input method and emoji keyboard.
- Import all of your mobile data to a new device whenever you want.
- In one tab move your data or Backup your data.
- Free your smart device memory by Backing up data on cloud storage.
- Use web login to access your data on a PC. Use the following link to open it on a Desktop. ” CM Backup PC Login “
- Super-fast backup and restore speed using an Intelligent file transfer server.
- Safe and Secure data transfer and backup on Amazon’s S3 server.
- Schedule automatic backup time on daily, weakly or monthly bases.
- Compressing photos on your smart device and storing all the original photos to the cloud storage.
- Get the best quality photos when you restore from cloud storage.
- View your activities on the Task list view.
- Support multiple languages so you can use this application in your desired language.
- No Root is not required to install this application.
These are the Functions and Features of CM Backup application. Now I am going to tell you how to download CM Backup for PC. As I have recommended the use of BlueStacks, You must know that every Android Emulator has its PROS and CONS. BlueStacks Emulator is rated on the top of other Emulators. BlueStacks is using the latest Android Operating System i.e Android one UI. Due to this UI, it is very easy and has a friendly user interface.
Download CM Backup For PC:
To Download CM Backup For PC. First, we need to download BlueStacks Emulator. Follow all the steps given below and you will be able to use CM Backup For PC in no time.
“Download APK file of CM Backup from a reliable source”.
How To Download And Install BlueStacks Emulator:
To download BlueStacks, First, download BlueStacks from the official website i.e BlueStacks.com. To learn more about BlueStacks CLICK HERE. Open the folder where you have downloaded the EXE file of BlueStacks and Double click on it to start the installation process. This process takes time because the BlueStacks EXE file is heavy.
Follow all of the on-screen steps to complete the installation process. Once the installation process is complete an Android alike screen will appear. Now its time to configure the BlueStacks Emulator. First, choose the language in which you are comfortable. Here comes the most important part of the configuration.
Add your active Gmail account or if you don’t want to add your personal Gmail account then create a new Gmail account directly on BlueStacks Emulator without leaving the page. Gmail account is necessary because Google services require a Gmail account to run.
How to Download And Install CM Backup For PC Using BlueStacks:
- Open BlueStacks Emulator (this takes some time).
- Drag-n-Drop the APK file on the home screen of the BlueStacks Emulator.
- The installation process will start automatically.
- An icon of CM Backup will appear on the home screen of the BlueStacks Emulator.
- Double click on it to start using CM Backup on PC.