Watch Blue-ray movies on a bigger screen by downloading Da Player for PC and Laptop. This media player is capable of running all sorts of video & audio files on a smartphone. But it’s a pity that its only available for mobile platforms. Because most of the media lovers prefer using a device with a bigger display.
So here, I’ll tell you a way to install Da Player for Windows 10/8/7/Mac. But you need to promise that you are going to follow the steps which I’ve drafted for you. Because I’ll only introduce you with a method that I’ve implied myself. So it’s not insecure for you to follow similar steps.
Let me tell you about my experience with the app. I used it on my smartphone and found it quite fascinating. The services provided to me by this app was like dreams coming true. Because in the past few months, I had a problem running 1080p videos on my phone. But only before I tried the Da Player app.
After I found a trick to get Da Player for PC Download, I was amazed by the way it worked on my Windows 10 Laptop. Because now I can say no to the default Windows media player which was consuming a lot of my Laptop’s RAM data. So I’ve decided to share this tip/trick to help you download the same app on your PC.
What is Da Player?
Da Player is a free media player designed for Android which also supports Chromecast and Android TV. The app has managed to get hundreds of thousands of fans, who always want to use it for online & offline streaming. But it is available for free & premium users. The free versions contain online ads, which you can remove by purchasing the premium version.
What’s different about Da Player? Because there are plenty of good media players that also support different media formats. But the key reason behind the success of this app is it’s simple and friendly UI. No difficulties chase you while using the services of this app. Every facility is available at the main interface of the app.
If you talk about the key features of the app, we have a lot to talk about. Because there are plenty of great things to talk about this app. For instance, it’s support for multiple format subtitles. You are allowed to add any subtitle file of a video without any questions asked. No matter if it’s .srt or DVB, you’ll have the full support of Da Player.
Another great thing about this app is its floating player. You know that you also have to perform different tasks on your device. So at some point, you have to minimize the media player. That’s why this app allows you to perform other tasks as well as enjoy watching your beloved videos.
How To Download Da Player for PC and Laptop?
Now that you know all the basic things about this app, it’s time to help you download Da Player for PC and Laptop. As I described to you earlier, this app has no official version for desktops & laptops. So claim our reward here, we are going to get services of third-party programs named Android Emulators.
What Android Emulators Do?
Android emulators are our source of enjoying the Android interface on a PC. But there are plenty of same niche programs. So the question is which software to access for installing Da Player for Windows 10/8/7/Mac. That’s why I’ll present my guide using BlueStacks because it’s the only software worth trying.
Downloading Da Player for Windows 10/8/7/Mac
- Download & Install the BlueStacks emulator on your computer. (Download Link)
- After installing the software, you need to open it by double-clicking on the icon of BlueStacks from the desktop of your PC.
- When you launch BlueStacks, the software will deliver you some tutorials to help you understand its processing phenomenon. If you want you can skip watching the tutorial, but I would recommend you watch it, because it’ll help you understand the controls of BlueStacks.
- Now that you have watched the software’s tutorial, it’s time you start entering some information. You’ll be asked of the following three things:
- Entering your Gmail account.
- Selecting a software UI language.
- Choosing a payment plan as free or premium.
- After providing the required info, you’ll be redirected to the home interface of BlueStacks.
- From there, click once on the play store icon.
- Type Da Player in the search bar of the play store and press enter.
- Click on the install button and wait for about 10 to 15 seconds.
- When the installation process is completed, you’ll be able to use Da Player for Windows 10/8/7/Mac.