Today we will guide you on how to get ASee for PC , Windows and Mac. ASee is a security Surveillance tool for Android smartphones and tablets. This app connects you with the security cameras of your home or office. Now, you can keep an eye on your place anywhere and anytime. You just need an internet connection. ASee is not a top-rated app because this app is not compatible with the majority of the DVRs.
Anyhow, still many people want to Use the ASee app on PC or Android. Smartphone and tablet users can download the Asee app from Google Play. But, Windows and Mac users need to follow a special guide to download Asee for PC.
The developers have designed this app specifically for Android. It means there is no official version of ASee for PC. But, it doesn’t mean that you can’t download ASee on Windows. We are going to write a couple of guides through which you can download ASee for Mac and Windows.
There is a hell of features of this app but not any new one. These features are common and you can find it with most of the other surveillance apps like Hik Connect, V380 Pro, etc. The only thing which makes this app useful is that it is compatible with all Android smartphones. You can use ASee on both low end and high-end smartphones with Android versions 2.3 or up. Attachment support with many DVRs and supports PTZ controls. Screenshot features are essential in CCTV cameras apps and ASee also offers the Snapshot feature.
Now we are proceeding towards procedure to download and install ASee for PC. This app is not available for PC. So we have to install ASee on PC indirectly. For this purpose, we require specific app installers which are known as Android Emulators.
Introduction to Android Emulators:
Android emulators are such software which let you install Android Apps and Games on PC. They let you use all Android apps on PC which are not available for Windows and Mac. Not just apps but you can also play the majority of the Android Games for PC. So, basically we can say software which emulates Android on PC is known as Android emulators.
There are many high profile top-notch Android emulators. From the begining of “for PC Blogs,” everyone is recommending either BlueStacks or Nox Emulator. Tencent Gaming buddy is also a top-notch emulator but that is only for gaming. So we also recommend downloading BlueStacks or Nox Emulator on your Windows Laptop or Macbook.
How to Download Asee for PC:
Now it’s your choice which emulator you use to install ASee for PC. According to our experience, we never saw any other emulator better than BlueStacks on Windows. We have tried hundreds of apps on Android emulators especially Video Streaming apps. All apps work fine and stable as they use on Android. BlueStacks for Windows and Nox Emulator for Mac are our preferences. Now it’s your right to select the desired emulators. As the author is using Windows so writing down steps to install ASee on Windows PC.
Steps to Download ASee for Windows Via BlueStacks:
- Get BlueStacks – Download Bluestacks.exe file from here.
- Install it – After successful downloading of BlueStacks, install it on your PC or Laptop.
- Configure it – When the installation process is complete, open it and configure it by following home screen instructions (you will only be required to enter your Gmail account details).
- Open Play Store – From the home interface of Bluestacks, open Google Play store.
- Search for ASee – Use the play store’s search bar to make a search for ASee and install the app.
- Using ASee For PC – The installation process of ASee For PC will take no longer than 10 to 15 seconds. Afterward, you will be able to use it on your computer.
Install ASee For Mac via Nox Emulator:
- Download & Install Nox Emulator on PC. (Link)
- After installing Nox emulator, open the program on your computer.
- If you are using it for the first time, you should see the startup tutorial.
- Now when you are directed to its home page, navigate to Google folder and hit the play store icon.
- Enter your Gmail account credentials if have an account or just make a new one.
- When you enter play store, type ASee in the search bar and press enter.
- Click on the install button and accept the installation license.
- Depending upon the speed of the connected network and PC performance, it will take only 15 to 20 seconds to install ASee For PC.
- There you go, you will be to use the app on a computer.