Download and Install iCSee for PC. iCSee is an Android app which monitors IP cams at home or office. Using this application you are allowed to view live streaming of CCTV cameras. All of its operations perform its functions with the help of the internet connection. It is absolutely free to download. No hidden charges or fee is required to use the app. Just like Android Smartphones, you can also download iCSee on Windows and Mac OS. Here in this guide, we will tell you how to download iCSee on PC and Laptop. But first, let’s have an overview of the app.
iCSee App Overview
iCSee is a monitoring security software. It works with front-end devices like DVR, NVR, WiFi Cameras, doorbell, door lock, etc. iCSee easily access the device with cloud ID. So you can easily preview and control live video. Besides live streaming, it records cam videos with playback facility. You can access video history anytime. Saved videos become helpful when you have missed live footage.
Key Feature of iCSee for Windows PC
- Live view of cam on the big PC screen in HD quality.
- Works on WiFi and Public Hotspots.
- Supports Audio Talkback same as Intercom.
- Monitor multiple security cam with a single app.
- Notify immediately if it records anything abnormal in the video.
- Support for PTZ (Pan, Tilt, Zoom) control.
How to Configure Camera with iCSee App
The configuration procedure for iCSee App is very simple. For live surveillance of CCTV cameras, you need to connect them with the app. First, log in the app by entering the cloud ID. After that click on the option of Add a device or click +(plus) icon. Enter details such as Port number, Domain, IP address of the cam. After adding details you can see live video of the cam in HD quality.
Similar App: CamHi for PC – Windows 10/8/7 & Mac Laptop
Download iCSee for PC and Laptop
What is Android Emulator? It is a third-party software designed for Windows and Mac devices to run Android Apps and Games on PC. To download iCSee for PC you have to download and install Android Emulator first. The procedure of downloading Android Emulator on PC is absolutely the same. You can install it on PC just like other PC software. Not just iCSee for PC, in fact, you can run any Android App or Game on PC. Below you can see instructions to install iCSee for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, and iCSee for Mac Operating System.
Install iCSee for Windows 7, 8, 10
- First, Download Android Emulator (Nox App Player) on PC.
- Install Nox Emulator just like other PC software.
- Once it gets installed, Run Nox on PC.
- From the main screen, click on the Google Folder and select PlayStore.
- Enter your existing or new Google Account to activate Google Services.
- After entering the Google Account you will see the main interface of PlayStore.
- Search iCSee in PlayStore.
- Select iCSee App from searched results.
- Click on the Install button and wait until it gets installed.
After complete installation of iCSee for PC you can use iCSee for Windows 7, 8, 10 just like Android device.
Install iCSee for Mac Operating System
- Download and Install BlueStacks on Mac.
- Run BlueStacks Emulator.
- It will ask for some details for its activation. Enter Language, Date/Time, WiFi, Google Account.
- After entering the details you will be redirected to the main screen of BlueStacks.
- From the main screen click on My Apps Tab.
- Open System Apps and then select Google PlayStore.
- After seeing PlayStore Interface. Search iCSee in it.
- Select iCSee App and hit the Install button.
It will not start installing iCSee for PC. After installation, monitor IP cam of home and office through Mac same as your Android Smartphone or Tablet.
How do I reset my iCSee camera?
A reset usually requires when the camera is not working properly. To reset the iCSee camera, use a pin or thin needle. The reset button for the camera is located at the upper side of the QR code. Keep holding the button until you see the yellow light. After seeing yellow light you will hear the voice “Reset is successful”.
What is iCSee?
iCSee is software designed of the management of iCSee security cams. With the help of internet connection, you can see HD view of cam on your Android, Windows and Mac devices. The procedure of connecting the cam with the app is very simple. Log in with your Cloud ID and then scan the QR code. That’s it. The IP camera is successfully connected to the app.
How can I Download iCSee on my Laptop?
If you want to download or use iCSee on your Laptop then download and install an Android Emulator. By using Android Emulator on Laptop you can easily download iCSee for PC. Not just iCSee app, in fact, you can play or use any Android Game or App on your Laptop.