In this tutorial, we will guide you on how to download and install IMSeye for PC, Windows or IMSeye for Mac. Here are the Steps to install IMSeye for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 and macOS.
There is a reason why surveillance apps are best. The smartphone is a thing that you can carry with. If you have a WiFi or 3G with you and also online link to connect with cameras, you can monitor home or office from anywhere. Even if you are seven seas away from your place. The IMSeye and alike apps offer the split-screen view, which means you can control multiple numbers of cameras at a time.
The features don’t end here. Apart from monitoring, users can control the cameras as well, Adjust the direction of cameras. If Cameras have a sound option than you can make 1-way communication from the app. Secondly, it supports all the essential features of IP cameras like Pan, Tilt, and Zoom. I think its a complete package. As such, there is no drawback in the app except Cloud Storage.
How can I get IMSeye for PC
Overall this app is that kind of, which you can rely on. Now we are moving towards our topic and that guide on downloading IMSeye for PC. Well, you all know that this an Android app. Windows and Mac OS don’t get any official version of this app by the developers. So we concluded another way to download IMSeye for PC. Only Android Emulators can let us install IMSeye for PC, Windows and Mac computers.
Why Android Emulators and essential software for PC?
If we compare the App market of Windows and macOS with Android. Then we come to know that Google Play is undoubtfully the largest app market in the world. Well, not all of us can develop apps by our selves for computers. But, atleast we can get Android apps on PC through Android Emulators.
Android Emulators designed in order to run to Android Apps such as IMSeye on PC. Once you installed Android Emulator then installing an app will be a matter of a few minutes for you.
BlueStacks and Nox App Player are 2 Android Emulators that are highly credible and speedy. Choose any of these and install IMSeye for Windows or IMSeye for Mac.
Steps to install IMSeye for PC
Install BlueStacks for Windows or Nox App Player for Mac. It is our recommendation, selection depends on you. We are proceeding with Windows because the author is a Windows user.
- The operator must be an Admin.
- Minimum 2GB of RAM for BlueStacks only, more than that will be excellent.
- 4GB storage for the software and its apps/games data.
- Direct X 9.0 or higher installed on your system.
- The drivers for your PC’s graphics drivers should be updated
Time Required: 15 Minutes
Download link: Visit here
Steps to install IMSeye for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7
- Download BlueStacks from the official site, Visit BlueStacks.com
- Install the emulator software by double-clicking on the executable file
- Allow the software to make changes in your computer and click on Run to start the installation
- Once installation gets completed, launch the emulator
- Complete formalities like selecting Language and entering Google Account
- Once redirected to BlueStacks home screen, locate Google Play and open it.
- Search for the IMSeye and then click on the install button.
This was the procedure to download IMSeye for Windows Computer (Desktop/Laptop) and Macintosh Books. If you find any difficulty in understanding the procedure just tell us. Contact us through the comment box or from our page. We always remain active for you 24/7.