Here we will guide you on how to download the most useful Surveillance tool IP Webcam for PC. Through the guide here, you can install IP Webcam for Windows 10, IP Webcam for Windows 8, IP Webcam for Windows 7, IP Webcam for Windows XP, Windows Vista and Mac too.
A full fledge guide to install IP Webcam for PC with app overview and features. It is one of the top surveillance tools for Android. Surveillance or CCTV camera apps are the best way to keep an eye on your concerning places. There are alot of tools that let you monitor the love footages coming from connected IP cams. But if we talk about the best than Hik Connect, V380, Alfred, Nest, and IP Webcam are the best among them all.
This tool is already so much popular. Now we can use the IP Webcam app on PC too. Now you are wondering how can an Android app be installed on a Laptop or desktop? Well, it’s pretty simple and easy. We wrote a detailed procedure, in the end, to download IP WebCam for PC.
First, we want to explain the IP Webcam app and its features. It will be an injustice to skip the highlights and features of such a massive app. Anyhow, if you want the guidance only than skip the app overview and features section. Through that procedure, Windows users can install IP Webcam for Windows 10. Mac users can also install IP Webcam for Macbook Air and Pro by following the same steps. Because procedures of installation are same, so both OS users need to follow the same steps.
Must read; how to get iVMS 4500 HD for PC
IP Webcam is developed by the Pavel Khlebovich. Credit must be mentioned to the respective owner. This app is capable of converting your smartphone into a surveillance camera. And, you can also connect it with the top brand cameras. It came with multiple viewing options. Old smartphone users can use the IP Webcam app as a camera. The rest of the work can be done by your current smartphone or Laptop. You can view live video coverage through a VLC media player or Web Browser.
As per the connectivity concern, you need to connect the camera (smartphone) and current smartphone with the same WiFi. Another option is you can get a custom link through the app. If the WiFi connection is the same you can even watch live footage in the app without internet access. Recorded videos can be upload on Dropbox, SFTP, FTP, and Email using Filoader plugin. Ivideon cloud broadcasting is also available in this app for instant global access.
- Free to download and use.
- Playback the videos anytime you want.
- Videos can be recorded in different formats such as WebM, MOV, MKV or MPEG4.
- Similarly, users can stream audio in different formats like wav, opus, and AAC.
- Capable of sensing for the example motion sensor. It detects motion with sound trigger, Tasker integration. Night vision, motion detection, sound detection are present in this app. You can use these but if your smartphone have sensors also.
- Videochat support for the users.
Same app: Download iCSee for PC
Downloading IP Webcam for PC (Windows and Mac)
Now we are witting procedures to Download IP Webcam for PC powered by Windows and Mac. There are multiple emulators which can make you able to install IP Webcam for Laptop. Android emulators are the software which performs the duty of installing and running Android apps for PC. You may find many such emulators which claim that they are the best. According to our personal experience, we found the Bluestacks and Nox App player the best of all. You can choose any from them.
Requirements for Nox
- Your PC should be running on a 2.2 GHz processor atleast.
- The operator should be an administrator of PC
- Minimum 2 GB of RAM is required for Nox App Player (That’s for Nox only not for the computer).
- 1 GB Video Memory is essential.
- Minimum 1 GB Graphics Card.
Steps to install IP Webcam for PC
- Download Nox App Player from the official site, visit Bignox.com.
- Install the emulator software by double-clicking the on.EXE file.
- Allow the software to make changes in your computer and click on Run to start the installation.
- Once installation gets completed, launch the emulator.
- Complete formalities like selecting Language and follow on-screen instructions.
- Once redirected to the Nox home screen. Locate the Google Play Store app and open it.
- Enter Google Account which is already in your use.
- Click on the search bar, type IP Webcam and press enter button.
- Select the app and click on the install button.
This was the procedure to download IP Webcam for Windows Computer (Desktop/Laptop) and Macintosh Books. If you find any difficulty in understanding the procedure just tell us. Contact us through the comment box or from our page. We always remain active for you 24/7.