We concluded another way. Through the procedure described in this tutorial, you can get a JusTalk on PC. Follow the steps to get JusTalk for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8 and Windows 7
How can we install JusTalk for PC:
The developers didn’t develop any official version of the JusTalk app for PC. But, we concluded another way. Through the procedure described in this tutorial, you can get a JusTalk on PC. Follow the steps to get JusTalk for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8 and Windows 7. Mac users can also follow the same steps because the procedure is the same.
This application helps you to connect with your friends via video call. JusTalk application lets you face time with your friends and family members anytime. It is simple and user-friendly, you can easily use this application anywhere. All you need is a internet connection. As long as you have WiFi or cellular data services you can keep connect yourself with your social circle.
JusTalk applications let you connect up to 6 people at a time face to face. This app also notifies you when your friends are online and you can easily join your friends on video chat. Also, it lets you share photos and profile with your friends.
Features of JusTalk:
- Easy to use because this application has a user-friendly interface.
- Connect to people face to face like a video call.
- Add up to sixteen people on face to face call.
- Make a private group and call face to face privately without letting your other friends know about your online status.
- Share photos and profiles with your friends
- Free for all devices
Which Android Emulator to Use?
Well, you have got a bundle of Android Emulators in the software market. Many of them are incredible, others are just a piece of crap. According to our personal experience of more than 4 years, we still rank BlueStacks on the top. This emulator is a real justice to Android Emulation. That’s why we recommend BlueStacks to install and use JusTalk for PC.
Download JusTalk for PC and Laptop:
Unfortunately, there’s no straight forward way of downloading JusTalk for PC and Laptop. But you are allowed to imply a simple trick to get the job done. Like using an Android emulator, this software helps you enjoy any Android app on PC. All you need is the software and use its services to emulate the Android interface.
Downloading JusTalk for Windows 10/8/7/Mac OS
- Download the BlueStacks emulator on your Windows PC or iMac. (Link)
- After downloading the emulator’s file, launch it to start the installation process. It just like installing any ordinary software, just keep following the on-screen instructions and you are good to go.
- When you are done installing the emulator, open BlueStacks and start to configure it. Remember to add/select the following instructions:
- Add a Gmail Account
- Select a software UI language
- Choose a payment method as paid or free
- Now that you have configured the software, you’ll be redirected to the home interface of BlueStacks.
- Click once on the play store’s icon to start using Google Play Services on PC.
- Type JusTalk in the search bar and press enter.
- Hit the install button and wait for about 10 to 15 seconds.
- Thereafter, you’ll be allowed to use JusTalk for Windows 10/8/7/Mac.
If we see the apps market we have got much better options than JusTalk for PC. Even they are more popular and they have more users. All of us are on WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, and Instagram. These famous social apps also offer free video calling. So, instead of wasting space on apps like JusTalk, you can rely on the aforementioned apps.