Are you searching for the unlimited free VPN app for PC or Mobile phone? You are at the right place. Because here, we are going to download LockIt VPN for PC and will tell viewers the key features of the app. This LockIt VPN is different from the innovative connecting app. LockIt VPN is developed by the VPN Capa Team. Now, this tool is highly popular. Due to similar names and similar genres, people find difficulty while searching for their desired VPN app. Google Play Store doesn’t properly pick the search term sometimes. So you can visit this link to download and install LockIt VPN for PC and Android smartphones.
This app is dedicated to Android smartphones and tablets. There is no official way to install this app on Windows or Mac PC. Anyhow, through this tutorial we will guide you on how to download LockIt VPN for PC, LockIt VPN for Windows, LockIt VPN for Mac, etc. Just need to use an app installer, nothing else. First, we want to highlight the noteworthy features of this app.
Why LockIt VPN?
The first reason is LockIt VPN is easy to download use on PC. It supports multiple platforms such as Windows, Mac, Android, iOS. Supports some of these directly and others indirectly. Almost covering all most used operating systems. Secondly, we have told you in the first paragraph, good VPN must be best in all departments. If we talk about unblocking than LockIt VPN is best for secure access and finishing the Border barriers. There are few websites and apps which are not globally available such as IMO, Viber, Facebook, Youtube, etc. LockIt VPN connection has such power that can overcome the strong barriers surrounding these websites and apps. A vast variety of servers which switch your locations to any other country.
How to install LockIt VPN for PC (Windows & Mac)
As we have already told, you can download LockIt VPN for Windows Laptop/Desktop but through specific software. If you want to download the LockIt VPN Android app on PC then you have to choose an Android emulator. We have recommended some top rank emulators above.
Emulators guides are already drafted, you must check them. For example, you choose BlueStacks.
1) Download Bluestacks:
- From the above link, (don’t forget to install the latest version only for better performance).
2) Install BlueStacks in PC:
- Now after downloading it, you need to extract install BlueStacks on PC. Run the downloaded BlueStacks setup.exe file.
- After Installation, BlueStacks Starter screen with Install button will popped-up infront of you. Click on the Install button to configure BlueStacks on PC.
4) Sign in:
- Now next step is to sign in your Google Account. Enter your Google account (Mail ID & password).
Note: If you don’t have any Google account, you can create a new account directly from BlueStacks. Just click on create a new account.
- Now you will be directed to BlueStacks Home screen, you can see a Playstore icon on the status bar menu, click on it.
5) Install LockIt VPN for PC:
- Search for the LockIt VPN and install it. Now launch the VPN app, select server, and get connected.