The aforementioned apps are also brilliant for making videos and Majiso is also another level app. Unfortunately Windows and Mac users can’t use Majesto on their devices. The app is designed for smartphones and there is not any version of the Majisto Video Editor for PC.
Here we are preparing a couple of guidelines to facilitate Windows and Mac users. From the first guide, you can install and use Magisto for Windows. Mac users must follow the second guide to download Magisto Video Editor on Mac. There is no paywall in the whole procedure. Even the software required for installing Magisto Video Editor for PC, Windows, and Mac is also free. First, have a look at why we are recommending the Magisto app.
Why Magisto Video Editor?
Magisto Video Editor brings a complete package to make a complete video. Subtitles, Music, Collages, Frames, Templates and much more. Make a special video for wishing birthday to your special ones. Make them feel how they are special for you. You can upload a limited number of photos in the free version. For professional quality and quantity, you need to pay a healthy amount to app developers. It’s almost 20$ per month for making the Vimeo level videos.
Photos decorations, animation, tool kits, and much more equipment is available in Magisto. Videography is more easy to do on PC as compared to a smartphone. That’s why we suggesting download Magisto Video Editor for PC. Don’t you know how to make videos on this app? It is pretty simple and easy to watch the Youtube Tutorial.
What are Android Emulators and how they work
Running 2 operating systems on one device was never possible untill the Android emulators to arrive. This software was launched for Windows and Mac devices. The purpose was to run Android apps on PC and top-notch Android emulators like BlueStacks and Nox are successful in their purpose till now.
There are more than 20 Android emulators but only a few emulators are workable. Over the years every blog is recommending either BlueStacks or Nox. We will suggest the same, install BlueStacks on PC in order to download Magisto Video Editor for PC.
How to Download Magisto Video Editor for PC
we suggest Nox App Player for Windows PC and BlueStacks for Mac Laptop. Follow the instructions below to install Magisto Video Editor for Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac Operating System.
Install Magisto Video Editor for Windows 10, 8, 7
- Download and Install Nox Emulator on Windows PC. (Link)
- The procedure for installing Nox is very simple. All you have to do is to follow onscreen instructions.
- After the complete installation of the emulator, open it.
- Now you will see the main screen of Nox.
- From the main screen click on the Folder with name Google and then click on the PlayStore icon.
- Enter your Gmail Credentials to activate PlayStore Services.
Doing this you will see the main page or interface of PlayStore just like your Android device. Now you just need to search for the Magisto Video Editor in PlayStore and Install it on PC. After installation, you can use Magisto Video Editor for Windows PC just like a Smartphone.
Install Magisto Video Editor for Mac and Mac OS X
- First, Download BlueStacks on your Mac device.
- Install BlueStacks Emulator just like other Mac software.
- Once installed, run the emulator by clicking on the BlueStacks icon.
- It will ask details such as Language, Date/Time, WiFi and Google Account.
- After entering the details you will see the main screen of BlueStacks.
- Click on My Apps Tab from the main screen.
- Select System Apps and click on the Google PlayStore icon.
Now just like Android devices, search Magisto Video Editor in PlayStore and install it. After installation, you can use Magisto Video Editor for Mac for free. Access all blocked websites and apps on your Mac Laptop without any issue.