What is N2Ping – App Overview:
We found alot of VPN apps that are dedicated to China. Not all of them are workable. So far, N2Ping is the best VPN app for China. We are not Chinese but the users there have shown satisfaction on this app. If you are living in China than N2Ping is an essential part of your app collection. You can use this app to bypass the firewalls on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, etc. If you are not aware of the great firewall of China, let me tell you in short. In China, you can’t access the aforementioned social media networks. They have alternatives for them for example;
- Others use Facebook, Chinese have Weibo.
- World use of Twitter Chinese have QQ.
- Chinese have WeChat in replacement of WhatsApp.
- Even they can’t use Google they have Baidu.
No matter how good these replacements are but they can’t reach on that level. Chinese users don’t seem to be happy with this plethora of restrictions. They adopt other way to access these websites and apps. For this purpose, they choose different VPN apps. May all VPN apps let them unblock these platforms but it’s not enough. Privacy and security are equally important. N2Ping ensures all protocols to secure the users.
Requirements to download N2Ping for PC:
The requirements to install N2Ping on PC are very simple. First of all, you need an Android emulator.
- The operator must be an Admin.
- 2GB of RAM just for the emulator.
- 4GB storage on a hard drive for the emulator and its internal data.
- Direct X 9.0 or higher.
- PC’s graphics drivers should be updated
Steps to Download N2Ping for Windows:
By the way, N2Ping is officially available on Windows. So you don’t need to download Android emulators to use N2Ping on PC. Just visit the official website and download N2Ping for PC. But if you want to try that Android app looks like on PC then follow the below procedure.
There are more than 30 Android emulators that claimed to be best. We have tried most of those but found only emulators which are really best. One is BlueStacks which is a top-notch emulator and best app installer for Windows. Another one is Nox App Player which is the best Android emulator for Macbook Air and Pro undoubtfully. So we recommend using BlueStacks and Nox for Windows and Mac operating systems respectfully. Here are the steps to install N2Ping for PC on Windows systems.
1) Install the emulator software by double-clicking the on.EXE file.
2) Allow the software to make changes in your computer and click on Run to start the installation.
3) Once the installation gets completed, launch the emulator.
4) Complete formalities like selecting Language and entering Google Account.
5) Once redirected to BlueStacks home screen install N2Ping APK.
- 5.1) Drag and drop the N2Ping APK into BlueStacks.
- 5.2) If prompts click on Install option.
- 5.3) App will take a few minutes to get installed.
Installing N2Ping for Mac:
- Download and install the Nox App Player on your Macbook Air/Pro. Visit bignox.com
- Complete formalities and follow onscreen instructions.
- Click on Google Play icon from Nox App Player home screen. Navigate back to the home screen.
- Enter your Google account which already exists.
- Drag and drop the downloaded N2Ping APK file into Nox. If prompts! Click on the install button.
- Let the file installed completely.
In conclusion, we just want to say that this app worth to be used. No matter which method you adopt to download N2Ping for PC this app, all are easy. The thing which is essential for using N2Ping for PC or mobile is the Chinese mobile number. Without the Chinese SIM Number, no one can use the N2Ping. That’s why we mentioned that this app is specifically designed for China. Other country residents can use VPN Master or VPN Monster to unblock sites and apps