Installing RayVPN for PC is so easy and we will show you how to, in this tutorial. Virtual Private Network is the must-have app for a smartphone. Just a few steps and RayVPN will be available to use on a computer.
Installing RayVPN for PC is so easy and we will show you how to, in this tutorial. Virtual Private Network is the must-have app for a smartphone. If you are living in a region where alot of internet restrictions are imposed. Than, RayVPN should be a part of your smartphone. It will let you unblock all websites and apps which are prohibited to get accessed. There are firewalls infront of such content created by government telecom authorities.
Smartphone users can grab this product from the Google Play Store. It’s only available for Android to date. Android VPN apps are always useful for computers. Because Android VPN apps are mostly free. Infact you can find hell variety of Free VPN apps on Android, there are thousands of them. On the other hand, if we see VPN apps for Windows and macOS, they are paid and even expensive. You have to subscribe to the services after the free trial of a few days.
Usage of Android Emulators:
Alot of users already know about Android emulators. People who don’t know about them, let me introduce them first. Emulators are any software that emulates an operating system on another operating system in technology terms. Similarly, Android Emulators run the Android OS alike interface on Windows or Mac computers.
Over the years, we have tested plenty of Android Emulators to run different Android apps on PC. Few of them are best, the rest of all are worst. Not all glitters are gold, the same, not all emulators are reliable. iPCFY team made a conclusion after testing all emulators approximately.
- BlueStacks and Nox App players are the best emulators for running the Android app on PC. Tencent Gameloop is the best emulator to play Android Action, Strategy, Role Playing, Battle Royale games on PC. As our concern is with the app so we recommend you choose one from BlueStacks and Nox.
- If you are Windows users then we recommend BlueStacks. And, if you are a macOS user than Nox App Player is a better choice. Both emulators will surely let you install and use RayVPN for PC.
Downloading RayVpn for PC:
Requirements of BlueStacks:
- The operator must be an Admin.
- Minimum 2GB of RAM, more than that will be excellent. (Not total RAM of 2GB, it is only for BlueStacks means 2GB RAM free only for emulator)
- 4GB storage for the software and its apps/games data.
- Direct X 9.0 or higher installed on your system.
- The drivers for your PC’s graphics drivers should be updated
Time Required: 15 Minutes
Steps to install RayVpn for PC:
- Once installation gets completed, launch the emulator
- Complete formalities like selecting Language and entering Google Account
- Once redirected to BlueStacks home screen, locate Google Play and open it.
- Search for the RayVpn and then click on the install button.
- Open the app after installation and click on the connect button.
This was the procedure to download RayVpn for Windows Computer (Desktop/Laptop) and Macintosh Books. If you find any difficulty in understanding the procedure just tell us. Contact us through the comment box or from our page. We always remain active for you 24/7.