Looking for an app which secures the internet with a single click? Try SuperVPN. It is a free Android tool which allows users to secure device from third-party trackers. Just like Android Smartphones, you can also use services of SuperVPN on PC. But how come an Android App run on PC? It has now become possible. Thanks to Android Emulator. It is a third-party software designed for Windows and Mac to run Android Apps and Games on PC. Before we will tell you how to install SuperVPN for PC. Let’s know more about this app.
Overview of SuperVPN
This application changes the virtual location of the device and connects it with the proxy server of a different country. In this way, you can access websites and apps that are blocked in your country or region. The procedure of connecting SuperVPN is very simple. It configures its settings with a single click. Just tap on the connect button and start using services of SuperVPN.
SuperVPN has world-wide proxy servers. Some are free and some are paid. Free Proxy Servers are limited. If your usage is limited then go for free servers. On the other hand, if you want unlimited bandwidth and speed then go for paid servers. Another good thing about SuperVPN is that it switches location with a single click. Just tap on the location which you want to connect. It switch location in a few seconds.
Pros of SuperVPN for Windows 10/8/7
- Simple, Free and Easy to Use.
- Connects on PC just like Android device. Tap on the connect button.
- Protect the device from hackers and third-party trackers.
- Secure your internet searches and data.
- Internet Service Provider’s cant trace your activities.
Cons of SuperVPN for PC Windows
- Slowdowns the Actual Speed of the Internet/WiFi.
- Speedy Proxy Servers are Paid.
- Limited Access on Free Servers.
How to Download SuperVPN for PC and Laptop Devices
In order to download SuperVPN for PC, Download and Install an Android Emulator on PC first. You can download any emulator on your PC. But best in the business are BlueStacks and Nox App Player. Both of them are free and available on both Windows and Mac Operating System. Below you can see steps through which you can install SuperVPN for Windows 10/8/7 and SuperVPN for Mac for free.
Method to Install SuperVPN for Windows 10/8/7
- First of all download and install Android Emulator on Windows PC. (Download Nox App Player)
- Nox App Player installs on PC same as other PC software.
- Once it gets installed, Open/Run it on PC.
- Doing this you will see the main screen of Nox.
- From the main screen click on Google Folder and Select PlayStore.
- Enter your Google Account details in order to start using PlayStore Services.
- Search SuperVPN in PlayStore and Select the app from the result.
- Click on the Install button and wait until it gets installed.
Once installed, launch the app and start using SuperVPN for PC Windows.
Method to Install SuperVPN for Mac OS
You can use Nox Android Emulator on Mac as well. But for better results we suggest BlueStacks.
- Free Download and Install BlueStacks on Mac from this LINK.
- After installing it on Mac. Open it.
- Enter the required details of BlueStacks in order to activate its services.
- Now click on My Apps Tab > System Apps > Google PlayStore.
- Search SuperVPN in PlayStore.
- Select SuperVPN App from searched results.
- Click on Install button.
It will take some time to install on Mac (Depends on the speed of your internet connection). After complete installation, click on the Open button and start using SuperVPN for Mac and Mac OS X.
Which is the best free VPN for PC?
There are many VPNs which can be used on the PC for free. VPNs such as Nord, Express, Cyberghost, IP Vanish, Pure VPN are officially available on PC. But all these VPNs provides limited services. You have to pay monthly, quarterly, or annually to use the best services of these VPNs. Instead of purchasing these apps you can use free Android VPNs on your PC. With the help of Android Emulator, you can run almost every Android VPN on PC. You can try Turbo VPN for PC or Super VPN Unblock Master for PC.
How do I download VPN on Windows 10?
As I have told you before VPN Apps can easily run on Windows and Mac devices. If you want to download VPN on Windows 10 OS then try Android VPNs for PC. Most Android VPNs are free to use and can easily be installed on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 and Mac OS via third-party software (Android Emulator).
What is Super VPN?
Super VPN is a free Android VPN app which let users access blocked websites and apps. It changes the IP address of the device and connects with a proxy server. So in result, you can easily browse your favorite web pages and access apps that are restricted in your country. It includes a lot of proxy servers. You can choose the proxy server of any country.
Is Super VPN safe?
Super VPN is absolutely safe to use. This application secures your internet and data. It bypasses all firewalls, viruses, and malware from the internet. The best thing about Super VPN is that it secures your device over Public WiFi hotspots. Internet Service Providers won’t trace your online activities.