Actually it’s a big facility atleast you don’t need to carry DVRs with you. During traveling, you just need your smartphone to keep an eye on workers activity at the office. Even you are a million miles away from your home or office still you can remain connected with your home and office. V380 app operates on both WiFi and mobile data, so no need to worry about the internet connection. Our main purpose is to guide viewers on how to download V380 for PC. We will appreciate if you look at V380 key features first.
After mentioning features we prepared a step by step guide. Through that guide PC, users can download V380 on Windows and V380 for Mac. It seems to be difficult but in actual it is too easy. All you need to is to download and install specific software. After that downloading and using V380 for PC is just a piece of cake for you.
V380 App in PC Features
- Free to download and use.
- Intelligent cloud streaming transmission technology.
- 720P million high-definition public network real-time transport.
- Playback the videos anytime you want.
- Videos can be recorded in different formats such as WebM, MOV, MKV or MPEG4.
- Similarly, users can stream audio in different formats like wav, opus, and AAC.
- Capable of sensing for example motion sensor. It detects motion with sound trigger, Tasker integration.
- Night vision, motion detection, sound detection are present in this app. You can use these but if your smartphone have sensors also.
- Videochat support for the users.
Download V380 for PC and Laptop
What is Android Emulator? It is a third-party software designed for Windows and Mac devices to run Android Apps and Games on PC. To download V380 for PC you have to download and install Android Emulator first. The procedure of downloading Android Emulator on PC is absolutely the same. You can install it on PC just like other PC software. Not just V380 for PC, in fact, you can run any Android App or Game on PC. Below you can see instructions to install V380 for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, and V380 for Mac Operating System.
Must visit: Download XVR Pro for PC
Install V380 for Windows 7, 8, 10
- First, Download Android Emulator (Nox App Player) on PC.
- Install Nox Emulator just like other PC software.
- Once it gets installed, Run Nox on PC.
- From the main screen, click on the Google Folder and select PlayStore.
- Enter your existing or new Google Account to activate Google Services.
- After entering the Google Account you will see the main interface of PlayStore.
- Search V380 in PlayStore.
- Select the V380 App from searched results.
- Click on the Install button and wait until it gets installed.
After complete installation of V380 for PC you can use V380 for Windows 7, 8, 10 just like Android device.
Install V380 for Mac Operating System
- Download and Install BlueStacks on Mac.
- Run BlueStacks Emulator.
- It will ask for some details for its activation. Enter Language, Date/Time, WiFi, Google Account.
- After entering the details you will be redirected to the main screen of BlueStacks.
- From the main screen click on My Apps Tab.
- Open System Apps and then select Google PlayStore.
- After seeing PlayStore Interface. Search V380 in it.
- Select V380 App and hit the Install button.
It will not start installing V380 for PC. After installation, monitor IP cam of home and office through Mac same as your Android Smartphone or Tablet.