This tutorial will let you download XVR Pro for PC. Are you searching for the best surveillance tool for your smartphone or PC then try XVR Pro app. This app is developed for the smartphones especially iPhone. The purpose of a surveillance app is to provide on the go video coverage. So, users can keep eye on their home, office or other concerning the place. It works on P2P to offer DVR on smartphones in the world. Just need an internet connection and a link to get connected with your home or office DVR. No matter where you are in the world if you have these 2 things then you can keep an eye at your place.
Actually it’s difficult for many people to download an Android app on Windows or Mac Laptop. That’s why we are demonstrating the guides to download XVR Pro for Windows and XVR Pro for Mac. It’s our tradition to explain the app features before writing a guide. So, have a look at the XVR noteworthy features. Then you can navigate towards the guide of downloading XVR Pro for PC.
Downloading XVR Pro for PC on Windows
Well, we can’t download XVR Pro for PC directly through anyway. There is no XVR Pro.Exe file present on the web. The only way left for us is to install Android CCTV surveillance app on Windows PC. It is not as difficult as it sounds. Just need to install an Android emulator like BlueStacks and Nox. Both are credible emulators. If you want our suggestion than BlueStacks is best for Windows and Nox App Player is best for Mac.
- Download BlueStacks from the official site, visit BlueStacks.com.
- Install the emulator software by double-clicking on.EXE file.
- Allow the software to make changes in your computer and click on Run to start the installation.
- Once installation gets completed, launch the emulator.
- Complete formalities like selecting Language and entering Google Account.
- Once redirected to BlueStacks home screen.
- Locate the Google Play Store app and open it.
- Click on the search bar, type XVR Pro and press enter button.
- Select the app and click on the install button.
Requirements to install BlueStacks on PC
• The operator must be an Admin.
• Minimum 2GB of RAM.
• 4GB storage for the software and its apps/games data.
• Direct X 9.0 or higher installed on your system.
• The drivers for your PC’s graphics drivers should be updated
Downloading XVR Pro for Mac PC
Visit bignox.com on your Macbook browser. Click on download button to download and install the Nox App Player on your Macbook Air/Pro. Complete formalities and follow onscreen instructions. Click on Google Play icon from Nox App Player home screen. Navigate back to the home screen. Enter your Google account which already exists. Drag and drop the downloaded XVR Pro APK file into Nox. If prompts! click on install button. Let the file installed completely. Open the app and connect your phone with the IP Cameras.
Requirements of Nox on PC
- Your PC should be running on a 2.2 GHz processor atleast.
- The operator should be an administrator of PC
- Minimum 2 GB of RAM is required for Nox App Player.
- 1 GB Video Memory is essential.
- Minimum 1 GB Graphics Card.
Features of App
♠ This app works on both WiFi and 3G. So you can stream live CCTV footage anywhere.
♠ You can stream four live videos at once.
♠ XVR Pro offers automatic device management
♠ Record and videos playback option for app users.
♠ It offers excellent Pan, Tilt and Zoom controls.
♠ View videos in a player with Portrait & landscape orientation support
♠ This app lets you communicate at both ends if your camera supports sound.