Download the Droid VPN app on your PC. This service can help you to unblock regional internet restrictions, web filtering, bypass firewalls, and browse the web anonymously by tunneling all your internet traffic from your android device to our servers.
What is the Droid VPN PC app?
If you don’t want to compromise with the security & freedom while doing your online activities then you must have to use a secure internet connection. Because a regular or insecure internet connection is a big threat to your online activities. Hackers or anybody who wants to harm you could easily steal your information when you use an insecure internet connection.
The Droid VPN for PC offers you a fast and secure internet connection. It includes a large number of proxy servers in more than thirty different regions to give you wide access to websites. The app protects your information by encrypting your traffic and hiding your IP address & location.
Is it Safe?
DroidVPN for Windows goes on to say that if you’re in violation of its terms and service, “we will use these trace logs to determine which account is in violation.
While the most privacy-conscious VPN providers say an internet action can’t connect to a specific account, DroidVPN says it has enough logging to make this possible, at least in some situations. That won’t matter for simple tasks, but it’s bad news if you’re looking for real anonymity.
Some technical features make the Droid VPN app most famous among the users. We will discuss the core features here. You can set up the Droid VPN on PC also. Features are-
The Droid VPN app provides unlimited options for users. You can choose according to your requirements for your devices.
- It doesn’t require any registration, sign-up, or logins.
- A very simple user interface, just one tap connection.
- Provide very fast connection & no limitation of bandwidth.
- Allow you to browse anonymously,
- Encrypts all traffic and no DNS leaking.
What it will cost you?
DroidVPN offers both free and premium subscription plans, and the free version is quite attractive for a mild surfer who doesn’t have to pay for the service.
- Free – This comes with a limit set at 200MB data transfer per day and 2 server access.
- Monthly – $4.99/month.
- 3 months – $4.66/month, which is billed quarterly at $13.99.
- 6 months – $3.99/month, which is billed every 6 months at $23.95.
- Yearly – $2.99/year, billed annually at $35.88.
Upgrading to the paid Premium service gives you unlimited bandwidth and access to all servers. The monthly plan costs $4.99, while paying for a year up front cuts the price to $2.99. That’s not a lot, but it’s still not cheap for a one-device service with barely any features, and if you’re willing to sign up for a two-year subscription, Surfshark offers far more protection for a monthly $1.99.
Those who sign up for any of the premium membership plans will get all the features offered by the service provider without any limitations or restrictions. At the moment, the company offers a 7-day refund policy and subscribers must apply for the refund within 7 days of subscribing. Those who have opted for a free plan and want to upgrade to any of the premium plans can do so right from the Android app and make payment via PayPal/ PayMoney/ Bitcoin.
How to Install the Droid VPN App on your Windows and Mac
Do you wish to have the Droid VPN on your PC? Then you need to install an emulator on your PC. The Bluestacks and the Nox player is the topmost emulator for any windows, iOS or Mac device. An emulator will help you to download this app on your PC.
- Install the NoxPlayer emulator on your PC
- Complete the installation of the emulator on your PC.
- Open the PlayStore app from the home screen of the emulator
- You will be asked to log in using your Google ID.
- Search for the Droid VPN app and click on the install button.
You can use the app on your smartphone as well.