In this tutorial, I am going to tell you about an application known as Edge Tracer. First, I will give you a description of the Edge Tracer application. Then further down in this tutorial, I will explain how you can download Edge Tracer for PC.
About Edge Tracer
Edge Tracer is an image editing application. You can use this application to automatically cuts off the unwanted background of photos and illustrations. Moreover, you can make the background of the image transparent, and also allows you to add images on the cropped background.
Once you have selected the section that you want to crop, The application automatically detects the edges of the image and produces a highly accurate cut around the boundary. Without the need to carefully trace around the image.
You can also remove monochrome backgrounds or similar colors around the image by simply tapping the section you want to remove. You can also make the size of the work area smaller / larger. This allows you to make your edited picture look more professional.
- Cutting out by tracing.
- Restore or delete areas by tracing.
- Automatic restoration/deletion by setting color.
- Manual restoration/deletion.
- Change the background display type.
- Select the photo from the phone album or Capture an image using the phone camera.
- Rotation and trimming of images.
- Cut by tracing (edges set automatically).
- Restore or delete areas by tracing around them.
- Auto erases/restore by setting color by double-tapping.
- Manual restore/deletion using the brush tool.
- Three types of background screens (half-transparent,-black, and white).
- Adjustment range scroll cursor.
- Selection of the brush type for editing.
- Undo / Redo.
- Reset of the selected area.
- Preview image before saving.
- Save the photo as a sticker.
- Save background cropped image.
- Save images you have composed in Standard or High Image Quality.
- Save to an exclusive gallery.
How to Use Edge Tracer For PC
1.) After enclosing a section that you wish to crop from the background, it will be automatically deleted.
2.) Tap the unwanted areas to make them transparent. The application automatically detects and deletes similar colors from the area around the image.
You can also view the affected sections in real-time while cropping the image. By using the slider on the bottom of the screen.
3.) Use the automatic restoration function to restore sections that have been overcropped. Using this function, You have to tap the overcropped areas to restore the surrounding area to its original state.
4.) The application also has a manual restoration/deletion function for editing finely-detailed sections. Use the drag function to restore/delete desired sections.
How to Download Edge Tracer For PC
To download Android applications on your PC you have to use an Android Emulator. I suggest that you BlueStacks Emulator. This Emulator is running the latest Android UI. Which makes this Emulator perform great and gives it a User-friendly and easy to use interface.
You can download and learn more about BlueStacks Emulator by clicking on the link mentioned below.
Link: BlueStacks Emulator.
Follow these steps to install BlueStacks Emulator.
- Open the EXE file of BlueStacks to start the installation process.
- Follow all the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- Add an active Gmail account or create a new Gmail account.
Now your BlueStacks is ready to use.
Download and Install Edge Tracer For PC
- Open BlueStacks Emulator, From the home screen of BlueStacks open PlayStore.
- Search for Edge Tracer using the search bar.
- Click on the Install button to start the downloading process
- The installation process will start automatically.
- Open the home screen of BlueStacks there you will see the icon of Edge Tracer.
- Double click on the Edge Tracer icon to start using it.
This is how you can download and install Edge Tracer for PC while using BlueStacks Emulator. If you have any questions regarding BlueStacks Emulator or Edge Tracer application. You can simply leave a comment and I will get back to you ASAP.
Thank you for reading my tutorial. Hope you like my writing skills.