ESPN Player for pc is ESPN’s live and on-demand sports subscription service and is available in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and parts of Asia. Download ESPN on Windows 10/8/8/XP & Mac OS.
Watch your favorite sports with thousands of events and on-demand live events. ESPN Player For PC is the best way to watch your favorite baseball team make a home run while working. Moreover, immerse yourself in some of the greatest sports documentaries ever made with the ESPN Films catalog.
ESPN Player is ESPN’s live and on-demand sports subscription service and is available in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and parts of Asia. Download ESPN Player from Google PlayStore or Apple App Store. You can buy the subscription and get seven days of the free trial. You will be charged after seven days are over. You can unsubscribe at any time you like.
About ESPN Player
ESPN Player is offered by ESPN Inc. The size of the application is around 20 MB and it varies from device to device. With a 4.1-star rating and more than a Hundred Thousand downloads, this application is appreciated by the people. This application is a mini version of the main ESPN application.
ESPN player application offers In-App purchases ranges between 9.99$ to 49.99$. This application was last updated on 13 December 2019. In this update, the offline download feature was improved and the stability of the whole application was perfected. Moreover, Video playback mode bugs were also fixed and login bug was also fixed.
- Every game is available even if live-streamed or on-demand for 30 days.
- Four ESPN TV Channels available 24/7.
- SEC Network, ACC Network, ESPNU & Longhorn Network.
- Seven days schedule available.
- Cast via Google Chromecast or airplay to Apple TV.
- NCAA College Football.
- NCAA Basketball.
- NCAA Hockey.
- NCAA Baseball.
- Little League World Series.
- ESPN Films.
How To Download ESPN Player For PC
To download the ESPN Player application on your PC we have to use an Android Emulator. Let me remind you there is no other/official way to use ESPN application on your PC. The only way is to use an Android Emulator. I recommend that you use BlueStacks Emulator.
BlueStacks is one of the best performing Emulator that is available. This Emulator is easy to download and install. You can download it for their official website or you can just follow the link to download and read a full review on BlueStacks Emulator. Moreover, BlueStacks is running the latest Android UI which is very rare.
Installing BlueStacks Emulator
Once you have downloaded the EXE file of the BlueStacks Emulator now it is time to install it. Follow these steps to install BlueStacks Emulator easily.
- Double click on the downloaded EXE file of BlueStacks Emulator.
- BlueStacks installer will open.
- Complete all the steps given on the screen.
- Click finish.
Configuration Of BlueStacks Emulator
Once you have clicked on the Finish button. An Android alike screen will appear. On this screen follow these steps.
- Select the language in which you want to use BlueStacks Emulator.
- Add your active Gmail account or create a new Gmail account.
- Click Next.
- The BlueStacks installation window will close.
Now your BlueStacks Emulator is installed and configured. Now you can use this Emulator to download and install any Android applications on your PC.
Downloading and installing ESPN Player For PC
Follow these steps to correctly install the ESPN Player application on PC.
- Open BlueStacks Emulator (This takes time)
- From the home screen open the PlayStore.
- Using the search bar on the top search for ESPN Player application.
- Open the application offered by ESPN Inc.
- Click on the install button to start the downloading of the ESPN application.
- Once the downloading is complete the installation will start.
- Wait for a few minutes for the installation to complete.
- Now open the home screen of BlueStacks.
- Here you will find a new icon of ESPN Player for PC.
- Open the application and start using it.
This is how you can download ESPN Player for PC. If you have any questions regarding the ESPN Player application or Android Emulators then leave a comment. I will get back to you ASAP.
Thank you for your time.