Today I am going to show you how you can download and install the FishVPN for PC. VPN apps are very important if you want full protection while browsing websites. Do not take the risk if you are downloading the files from the risky websites. Most of the websites asked you to allow them to see your device information when you download any video or file from these websites. Many of you don’t know that there is a huge risk if you allow them.
Because they can see the details of your internet privacy and device information. So do not take that risk and use the VPN service to protect your data and information from hackers. FishVPN is one of those apps that help you to protect your device information. It hides your IP address and location from others. I personally use this app on my device and truly its works pretty well.
If you want to download this app on your PC then you need to read this article till the end. Because there is no PC version of it available for you to download directly on your computers. But I am here to guide you that how you can download this app on your computers. Below I will show the methods that help you to download and install the FishVPN for PC on your Windows 10-8-7-Vista and Mac. But first, let me tell you more about the FishVPN.
FishVPN allows users to get access to all the restricted content while browsing. Many countries have restricted some of the websites and apps because of some security and other issues. That’s why when you open these websites and app you cannot access them because these are restricted and ban in your country. So if you want to access them then use the FishVPN to unblock all the restricted websites. It helps you to bypass the restrictions and allow users to use or download from these websites and apps.
Features of FishVPN
Connect with the fast proxy servers with just one click to the connect button. It automatically connects with the best country proxy servers like the USA, UK, Germany, Japan and many more. Also, you are allowed to choose the proxy servers from the list manually as well.
FishVPN gives you full security so that nobody can access your data and information. It hides your device information so that nobody can track or hack you. This app is a security agent of your device that protects you while browsing or downloading risky websites.
It provides unlimited downloading and browsing while connecting with the proxy server. Download any size or type of files with the maximum speed according to your internet connection. No registration and login password is required to use this app on your devices or PC.
Also Visit: Kiwi VPN for PC Download [Windows 10/8/7/Mac] – Free
How To Download FishVPN For PC?
After I told you the main features of the app, now its time to tell you the method to download this app on your PC. As I told you at the start that FishVPN is not officially available for PC but there is a way by which you can download this app your Desktop or Laptop. You need an Android emulator to download and install the FishVPN For PC on your Windows and Mac OS.
What Are Android Emulators?
Android emulators are the third party programs that give you access to download the Android apps on your PC. With the help of it, you are able to emulate the Google Play Store interface of your computers. There are many Android emulators available on the internet like BlueStacks, KOPlayer, Nox App Player, Dolphin and more. After testing many of these I suggest you use the Nox App Player for Mac OS and BlueStacks for the Windows PC. So let me tell you the methods by which you can download FishVPN for PC on your Windows 10/8/7/Vista and Mac OS.
Method To Download FishVPN For PC On Windows 10/8/7/Vista
Use the BlueStacks emulator for Windows PC because it performs well on it. So below you will see the steps to download and install the FishVPN for PC on Windows.
- Download the BlueStacks Emulator on your Windows PC. (Download Link)
- After that, open the .exe file to install it. It will take some time to install the emulator on your Windows.
- When it’s finished, open the BlueStacks Emulator. It takes 2-3 minutes to load up the home page.
- At home page, you will see the icon of the Google Play Store. Click on it.
- Now enter Google Account to use the Google Play Services on Windows. It is a one time process.
- After you have provided the right information, you will see the main interface of the Google Play Store on your PC screen.
- Now go to the search bar and write the name of the app FishVPN.
- Then install the FishVPN application on your Windows.
- Then go to the home page of the BlueStacks emulator, you will see the FishVPN app icon.
- Click on it and you have successfully downloaded the FishVPN for PC on Windows 10/8/7/Vista.
Method To Download FishVPN For PC On Mac OS
Nox App Player is the best emulator for the users of MacBook Air/Pro. So I recommend you use this emulator to download and install the FishVPN for PC on Mac OS.
- First, download the Nox App Player to Mac OS. Bignox.com
- Then install the Nox App Player emulator.
- Now open the emulator, you will see the main homepage of the Nox App Player.
- At the home page, click on the Google Folder and select the Play Store App from there.
- Now you have to enter the Google Account to activate Google Services on Mac OS. This is a one time process.
- After entering the account, you will see the interface of the Play Store.
- At the top, you will see the search bar, write the name of the app FishVPN.
- Then click on the install button to download the FishVPN app.
- After installation, go to the main page of the Nox App Player and you will see the icon of the FishVPN app.
- Click on it and you have successfully downloaded the FishVPN For PC on Mac OS.