About FORScan Lite
FORScan Lite is an application that is developed especially for a computer diagnostic of your car. Mainly this application workes with Ford, Mazda, Lincoln, and Mercury vehicles. In this guide, I will tell you how you can use FORScan Lite for PC.
To connect with your Car using FORScan Lite application. First for all you need to get an ELM327 or a compatible OBDII adapter with Bluetooth, WiFi, or USB interface. Once you have purchased the previously said device. Now you need to connect that device to your car’s motherboard.
The connection port of your car’s motherboard is mostly located near or under the starting wheel. Connect the device to the port and leave it. Now you can connect to that device via Bluetooth, WiFi, or a cable. Using a FORScan Lite for PC application makes it easy to diagnose your car.
FORScan Lite application is available on both Google PlayStore and Apple App Store. The size of this application is around 48 MB and it varies from device to device. 50,000+ customers are using this application. This application is offered by “Alex Savin” in the Google PlayStore.
Before Purchasing the FORScan Lite application you can download the “FORScan Demo” application. Using this Demo application you can check all the features FORScan Lite application and also see if FORScan Lite application is compatible with your car or not.
FORScan Lite application requires access to the following.
- Read the contents of your storage.
- Modify or delete the contents of your storage.
- Pair with Bluetooth devices.
- Access Bluetooth settings.
- Full network access.
- Google Play license check.
- ELM327 or compatible OBDII adapter with Bluetooth, WiFi, or USB interface.
- FORScan Lite application is only compatible with Ford, Mazda, Lincoln, and Mercury.
- FORScan Lite application does not work with fake or cheap ELM327 connectors.
FORScan Lite application Recommends OBDLink MX Bluetooth adapter.
Features and Analysis
Fahrzeug informational (vehicle information): General information about the vehicle and interface.
Log: Log for all actions. (Every change you make using the application will be recorded here)
Fehler (Error): Readout and Delete error codes. There is two option that you can perform. Button on the top right can delete the code. Button on the top left is used for Search Again.
Tabelle (Table): Display parameters (PIDs) as a table. (Here you can select various modules like ABS etc for a better overview) Add more PIDs and modules by clicking the plus(+) sign.
Armaturenbret (Dashboard): Displays PIDs as a dashboard. (See all the gauges of oil pressure, RPM, and many more)
Diagram: Displays PIDs as Diagram. (Press the menu button to access the menu for saving and opening timeline)
Service: Here you can reset your motor control module or calibrate the ABS/ASR module.
Basic Features Of FORScan Lite For PC
- Analyzing an on-board network configuration of the connected vehicle.
- Read and reset diagnostic trouble codes (DTC) for all modules.
- Read sensors and other data (PIDs) from all modules.
Downloading FORScan Lite For PC
To download and install FORScan Lite applications on your PC, you need to use an Android Emulator. An Android Emulator allowed you to download any Android application on your PC. You can use any Android Emulator but all Emulators are not the some they all vary in functionality.
I recommend the use of BlueStacks Emulator because it is one of the oldest Emulators with continuous updates. This Emulator is using the latest Android operating system i.e Android One. This OS allows this Emulator to perform extensively and to have an easy to use interface.
Download BlueStacks from their official website. Visit BlueStacks.com to download the EXE file of the Emulator. You can also click the link given below to learn more about BlueStacks and download it.
LINK: Download and learn more about BlueStacks.
Installation Of BlueStacks
Follow these simple steps to install BlueStacks.
- Double click on the downloaded EXE file of BlueStacks to start the installation.
- BlueStacks installer will open click next.
- Follow all the on-screen instructions.
- Tik Mark “open BlueStacks” and click finish.
- An Android alike screen will appear.
- Select the language.
- Add or create a new Gmail account.
Google Play Services requires a Gmail account to run properly on BlueStacks Emulator.
Installing FORScan Lite For PC Using BlueStacks
Follow these simple steps to download and install the FORScan Lite on your PC.
- Open BlueStacks.
- Search for FORScan Lite in PlayStore.
- Open the application created by “Alex Savin”.
- Click “Buy”.
- Wait for 3-4 minutes, for installation to complete.
- Open the home screen of BlueStacks.
This is how you can easily download and install FORScan Lite for PC. If you have any questions regarding FORScan Lite application or Android Emulators. Then leave a comment I will get back to you ASAP.
That’s all Thanks for reading.