Our team of Fort Lauderdale car accident lawyers specialize in personal injury law. We have an outstanding track record of successfully handling all types of motor vehicle accident cases. Check out our auto accident case results. If you are from Illinois have a look at Chicago Car Accident Lawyer Near You.
From drunk and distracted driving to bad weather, South Florida motor vehicle accidents can be severe. Lawlor, White & Murphey’s attorneys will go over all the facts of your case and let you know exactly what to expect. Choose the best Fort Lauderdale car accident lawyers you can in order to get the maximum compensation possible.
Lawlor, White & Murphey is Proud to be Rated Among the Best Car Accident Law Firms in Fort Lauderdale
If you want to recover maximum compensation for your injuries you should speak with an experienced car accident attorney who knows the Florida car accident laws inside and out and knows how to deal with the insurance companies.
Every car accident is different and while each accident is costly to all parties involved, the costs vary depending upon factors such as:
- Whether there was a fatality
- How severe your injuries were
- The amount of property damage
- How much insurance the person responsible for the accident has
As the victim of a car accident, you will likely have medical expenses, many years or a lifetime of lost income, and intense pain and suffering. But an experienced and qualified car accident lawyer can help you get the help you deserve.
Why You Should Hire Lawlor, White & Murphey:
At Lawlor, White & Murphey, our Fort Lauderdale personal injury lawyers understand exactly what you are going through after being in a car accident and we can help you guide you through the entire recovery process. You already have a heavy burden to shoulder so we are here to take on a lot of that burden for you so you can focus on recovering. We pride ourselves on providing personalized attention to each and every client so that we can really understand what you seek to accomplish. You should contact our firm because:
- Injury Focused: We focus primarily on personal injury cases.
- Experienced: We have been successfully litigating cases for over 25 years.
- Successful: We have recovered hundreds of millions of dollars for injuries
- Top-Rated: We have lots of five-star client reviews.
- Proven Litigators: We have the courtroom experience you need.
- Boutique Sized: We combine small firm attention with big firm results.
- Free Consultations: We will review your case for free.
- No Upfront Fees: We don’t get paid until you get paid.
- Aggressive Representation: We fight for maximum compensation.
- An Excellent Reputation: Check out our about page.
- Available Resources: We have the financial resources to handle your case right.
- A Caring Approach: Helping people recover through difficult times is what we do.
- Convenient Services: Available 24 /7, home and hospital visits available, multilingual staff, phone calls returned promptly and video consultations available.
At Lawlor, White & Murphey, we have represented hundreds of auto accident victims in Fort Lauderdale and across Florida. We are committed to helping car accident injury victims negotiate with insurance companies and judges, both in and out of the courtroom, in order to secure fair compensation for their injuries. We fight to make sure you receive compensation not only for your current medical expenses but for the care that may be required to ensure a full physical and emotional recovery in the future.
What Are The Most Common Types of Fort Lauderdale Car Accidents?
You may be able to file an auto accident claim for an accident involving any type of motor vehicle, including cars, buses, motorcycles, and boats. Our firm has successfully handled hundreds of car accident cases, including those caused by:
- Rear-end collisions: This type of accident occurs when a vehicle hits the car in front of it. Rear-end collisions usually happen when the vehicle in front suddenly stops or slows down too rapidly, or when the car behind speeds up too quickly.
- Side-impact collisions: Also known as a T-bone collision, this type of accident refers to the side of one vehicle getting hit by either the front or rear of another vehicle. These accidents can cause serious damage, as occupants or the driver are often fairly unprotected.
- Sideswipe accidents: Sideswipe accidents happen when a car makes an impact with either another vehicle moving in the same direction or hits a fixed object. Usually, sideswipe accidents only result in property damage.
- Rollover accidents: A rollover is common with sport-utility vehicles. A rollover accident happens when a vehicle flips onto its side or onto its roof, typically due to a driver taking too sharp a turn at an unadvisable speed.
- Head-on collisions: These are the most deadly accidents. They occur when the front ends of two cars collide or when the front end of one vehicle hits a fixed object. Head-on collisions are the most likely type of auto accident to be fatal.
The severity of injuries and property damage depends on the type of accident. Accidents tend to be the least severe in sideswipe collisions and the most severe in head-on collisions.