Download VPN Magic for PC and unblock all websites and apps magically. Virtual Private Network is becoming a regular use of smartphone and computer users. People use these tools for multiple purposes like unblocking, Privacy maintaining and data encryption. The most common use of a VPN is for surfing the internet anonymously. There are 2 types of VPN apps. One of these offer the paid services, you have to pay for monthly or yearly subscriptions. The second one is those which offer free services like VPN Magic for PC. An only a limited number of servers are free.
Magic VPN is good for daily use. If your purpose is movie streaming, game server switching or unblocking a website VPN magic can do that single handly. It is the one-tap and direct VPN, you don’t need to install any VPN client in order to use it.
Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and other web portals can be accessed through this. Even they are blocked in your region, it doesn’t matter. Some websites and apps may detect that you are using a VPN. You willnot be able to use those, Snapchat app detects the VPN connection usually.
VPN Magic app for PC also lets us switch servers in PUBG, COD Mobile, etc. As you are competing online the server will be located in your region. When you will connect the VPN server the selected location will replace your current server in-game.
What is Android Emulator?
Android Emulator is a third-party software designed for PC (Computer and Laptop) devices. Using this software you are able to install all Android Apps and Games on your PC. The emulator works on Android services and includes Google PlayStore in it. Thus, you can easily download VPN Magic for PC Windows and Mac. Before we move towards its downloading guide lets have an overview of the app.
Ready to Download VPN Magic for PC and Laptop
Now we are moving towards the guide on how to download VPN Magic for PC and Laptop devices. As I have told you before. The first thing you need to do is to download and install an Android Emulator. There are many emulators which are available on Windows as well as Mac OS. But for good results, we suggest Nox App Player for Windows PC and BlueStacks for Mac Laptop. Follow the instructions below to install VPN Magic for Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac Operating System.
Install VPN Magic for Windows 10, 8, 7
- Download and Install Nox Emulator on Windows PC. (Link)
- The procedure for installing Nox is very simple. All you have to do is to follow onscreen instructions.
- After complete installation of the emulator, open it.
- Now you will see the main screen of Nox.
- From the main screen click on the Folder with name Google and then click on the PlayStore icon.
- Enter your Gmail Credentials to activate PlayStore Services.
Doing this you will see the main page or interface of PlayStore just like your Android device. Now you just need to search for the VPN Magic in PlayStore and Install it on PC. After installation, you can use VPN Magic for Windows PC just like a Smartphone.
Install VPN Magic for Mac and Mac OS X
- First, Download BlueStacks on your Mac device.
- Install BlueStacks Emulator just like other Mac software.
- Once installed, run the emulator by clicking on the BlueStacks icon.
- It will ask details such as Language, Date/Time, WiFi and Google Account.
- After entering the details you will see the main screen of BlueStacks.
- Click on My Apps Tab from the main screen.
- Select System Apps and click on the Google PlayStore icon.
Now just like Android device, search VPN Magic in PlayStore and install it. After installation, you can use VPN Magic for Mac for free. Access all blocked websites and apps on your Mac Laptop without any issue.