Access live feeds on a bigger screen by downloading GoodEye for PC and Laptop. Because it’s a fact, that getting mobile surveillance services has always been preferred by people who care about the security of their loved ones & households. So no doubt, if you could see the same live feed on a computer, you would prefer it.
To be honest, I used this app on my smartphone. Because I’m kind of a person, who can’t stay at a place 24/7. So while I had to go visit different places, I never wanted to leave my property unprotected. That’s the main reason why I started using GoodEye for remote surveillance services.
But after some time, I wanted to get the same app for my Windows 10 Laptop. So I started to look out for a way to access the same facilities on my laptop. Then, I contacted some users who were using the same app, and they told me a way of installing GoodEye for Windows 10/8/7/Mac.
That’s what I’m here to share with you, to tell you a way to get GoodEye for Desktops & Laptops. For starters, I’ll provide you a little detail on the facts & figures about the app. But it’s only for users who don’t know much about this app. If you think you know all about it, just skip the app overview and get straight forward to the guide.
What is GoodEye?
GoodEye is a communication tool that provides remote video surveillance services. It is an open-source app that is available on the Google Play Store. For now, all of the app’s services are free to access as well as it doesn’t contain any online ads. But you can use the app’s services only when your devices are connected with the internet.
A good thing about this app is that it works perfectly on all sorts of networks. Either you have a WiFi or mobile data, it works great for you. And if you are getting GoodEye for PC, then you can also use the broadband services. All you need to make sure is that you have connected the IP cams & digital recorders with the app.
Not just the internet, but you can access the app’s services from around the globe. You’ll not be bothered by any sort of network restrictions, because the app provides cloud monitoring services. For such services, all you have to do is log in with a GoodEye account and start viewing live feeds from a far distance.
GoodEye is a fully-featured app, you just name live surveillance and you’ll get it inside the app. For instance, you can control and make all sorts of customizations on cameras & DVRs, directly from the app. Talkback to the ones who are near your cameras, talk to them or listen to their voices, have a voice conversation for free.
How To Download GoodEye for PC and Laptop?
A user is required to imply a simple trick to Download GoodEye for PC and Laptop. Because you are talking about getting an Android application on a computer. Not to worry, you can accomplish your goal here, all you need to do is to get services of programs like Android Emulators.
What Android Emulators Do?
A short introduction to Android Emulators, they are third-party software that helps you emulate Android interface on PC/Laptop. You can use such programs to install any Android apps & games on desktops or laptops. But in my guide, I’ll only talk about the ones, that’ll help you install GoodEye for Windows 10/8/7/Mac. Because I’ve drafted this guide according to BlueStacks.
Downloading GoodEye for Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista/Mac
- Visit the official BlueStacks website and download BlueStacks.exe from it.
- After downloading the software, open the downloaded file to start the installation process. While installing the software, you can select the disk storage location, where you want to save the installation files. Also, you’ll be required to accept the software’s license to continue the installation procedure. Apart from that, keep clicking on the Next button and in the end, click once on the Finish button.
- Now that the software is installed, open it and start following some compulsory onscreen instructions.
- The instructions will be like entering your active Gmail account & selecting a software UI.
- When you configured BlueStacks, the program will redirect you to its home interface.
- From there, you need to click once on the play store icon and wait for it to open.
- Inside the play store, type GoodEye in the search bar & press enter.
- Click once on the install button and wait for about 15 to 20 seconds.
- Once done, you can open GoodEye for Windows or Mac, inside BlueStacks.