Manage your WiFi networks via Google Wifi App for PC and Laptop. The tech giant ensures that your connected network stays secure from all sorts of online insecurities. By any chance, if an intruder tries to enter your private networks, you are provided with the full authority to kick him out anytime you want to.
The product 0f which I’m talking about, it’s only available for smartphones. But I’ve discovered a way that’ll help you access the same services on your computers. Because I’ll introduce a method that helps you install “Google Wifi App for Windows 10/8/7/Mac”. And you’ll not be required to pay a single penny to get the job done.
Why Download Google Wifi App for PC?
In my opinion, Google Wifi should be officially available both smartphones & PC. Because the app’s services support for the well-bieng of every WiFi or Broadband owner. Especially for users who want to manage & configure home WiFi points with ease. So like me, if you’ve used this app on an Android or iOS device, you would also want it for a PC.
The basic purpose behind getting Google Wifi App for PC is to let users customize their network routers as they desire. Because most of the PC users don’t like to bother using a mobile device while they are busy making work presentations. Long story short, if you’ve administration privileges as well as own a computer, you should download Google Wifi App for Windows or Mac OS.
Is It Possible to Download Google Wifi for PC and Laptop?
Thanks to Android emulators, you can download Google Wifi for PC and Laptop. These programs are developed specifically for the fans of the smartphone interface. Meaning, such software help users access the Android-like interface on a computer without paying any attention to scammers.
But there are plenty of software which provide similar services. So here, I’m going to suggest you use the services of BlueStacks. I’m only recommending this program because I’ve tested it on my Windows 10 Laptop and found it helpful. So if you are willing to get Google Wifi for PC Download, I would suggest you do the same.
Steps to get Google Wifi App Download for PC
- Click here to see the fully prepared guide to launch BlueStacks.
- After launching the emulator, step aside and let the first-boot complete in peace.
- Now you’ll be asked to complete the following software configuration forums:
- Selecting a software UI language.
- Choosing a free or paid plan.
- Entering Google Account (compulsory).
- When you are done in meeting all the requirements to run Android apps on PC, you’ll be redirected to the software’s home screen.
- Just click on the play store’s icon and use its search bar to open Google Wifi.
- Hit the install button and wait for it to complete.
- After the successful installation, start using Google Wifi App for PC directly from BlueStacks.
Key Benefits of Using Google Wifi App for PC
Following the main facilities that you get to enjoy after downloading Google Wifi App for PC:
- App UI – As compared to other network apps, it’s a lot easier to configure this app. Because it comes with a simple interface that is developed just for the ease of network owners.
- Support – If you own a large building or living in a villa, then you are allowed to manage all your Google WiFi point from a singular app account. There are no restrictions to stop you from achieving a multitasking feature from this app.
- Admin Preveligies – A user is allowed to see who connected to his WiFi at any time he wants to. In case he locates an intruder, then the admin is allowed to disconnect or kick-out the third-party user to secure his network.
- Parental Controls – By any chance, if your toddlers connect with the same WiFi as you do, you can set limitations on the network. Set such restrictions on a specific time period or just schedule whatever time suits you. And there’s no need to customize the whole changes because you can also just do it with a single tap.
- Network Priority – If you ever feel annoyed by slow network speeds, then this app is what you need. Because it provides a safe & better speed pathway to surf the internet. If you are connected to a Google WiFi point, then you can add a device as a priority.
That’s all, thanks.