Get access to all the restricted content with the help of GreenNet VPN For PC. Many of you like to download files from various websites. But as we know many of the websites ask you to gives access to your locations to download files from there. Giving access to your location is a risky step to make because there is a risk of hacking or tracking your device.
In that case, the VPN apps play a major role in protecting your device information and location. There are many VPN apps available on Android and iOS download stores for the users to download from there. GreenNet VPN is one of those apps and you can download it from Play Store and App Store on your smartphones.
Some of you like to download this app on their PCs and use the services of it. But to get this smartphone app on your laptop or desktop you need to use a third-party tool called Android emulator. So today we will guide users to download and install GreenNet VPN For PC on Windows and Mac OS. Before we guide you will the downloading process let us tell you more about this app.
GreenNet VPN Overview
GreenNet VPN is an app that allows users to get access to all the restricted websites and apps. Users can open up all the restricted content that can’t be open by your default internet connection. Connect with the proxy servers from countries like Germany, Russia, Norway, and more. With just one click, you can automatically connect with one of these country’s proxy servers.
Also, choose any of your favorite country proxy servers from the list manually as well. It bypasses government censorship and geo-restrictions to access blocked websites and apps. GreenNet VPN helps you to protect your device data and information from hackers. It hides the IP address from hackers or trackers so that nobody misuses your information.
Get the unlimited bandwidth so that you can download any size of files while connecting with the proxy servers from the app. Connect with the proxy servers unlimitedly and get the maximum protection while visiting harmful websites. If you regularly download files from the restricted websites then we recommend using GreenNet VPN For PC.
How To Download GreenNet VPN For PC?
We have told you about the GreenNet VPN app and now we would like to tell the downloading process of it. As we mentioned above that users need to use an Android emulator to download and install GreenNet VPN For PC on Windows and Mac OS. Using these emulators are the only way to download Android apps on your PCs.
How Android Emulators Work?
With the help of an Android emulator, users can get the Google Play Services on their PCs. It allows you to emulate the play store interface on your Desktop or Laptop without any issues. Download any app from there with its complete features. When you search on the internet you will see many Android emulators like ePSXe, Dolphin, Memu Play and more.
After using many of these, we suggest users to use BlueStacks and Nox App Player to download and install this app on their computers. Below we will show you the methods to download and install GreenNet VPN on Windows 10-8-7 and Mac Operating Systems.
Method To Download GreenNet VPN For PC On Mac OS
We are using the Nox App Player on Mac OS because most of the users have recommended using it. Below we will show you the steps that will guide users to download and install GreenNet VPN For PC on Mac.
- Download the Nox App Player. Bignox.com
- After downloading, install the Nox App Player on your Mac.
- Once installed the emulator, open it. It takes some time to load up the main page of the emulator.
- When the home page of the Nox App Player loads up, you will see the Google folder, click on it. After that select the Play Store from there.
- Now you will be asked to enter the Google Account to activate the Google Services on Mac OS. Entering your Google account is only the one time process.
- After that, you will see the main interface of the Google Play Store.
- Go to the search bar of it and write the name of the app GreenNet VPN.
- Select the app and click on the install button and wait for some time to complete the installation.
- Once completed, go to the main page Nox App Player emulator and you will see the app icon.
- Double click on that icon and now use GreenNet VPN For PC on Mac OS.
Method To Download GreenNet VPN For PC On Windows
To download this app on your Windows PC, we suggest you use the BlueStacks emulator. So below we will show you the method to download and install the GreenNet VPN For PC on Windows 10-8-7-Vista.
- Download the BlueStacks on Windows PC or Laptop. (Download Link)
- Then install the downloaded file on your Windows.
- When the installation process is finished, open the BlueStacks Emulator.
- When you open the emulator, you will see the icon of the Play Store. Click on it.
- Then you need to enter the Google account in it. Entering your Google account is only the one time process.
- After that, you will see the main interface of the Play Store.
- Now go to the search bar of the Play store and write the app name GreenNet VPN on it.
- Select the app and then click on the install button to download the GreenNet VPN app on your Windows PC.
- When the installation process is done, go to the main page of the emulator. You will see the app icon on the main page.
- Double click on the icon and use the GreenNet VPN For PC on Windows 10-8-7-Vista.