Get Guarding Vision for PC and Laptop through this guide. It demonstrates the topic of installing “Guarding Vision for Windows 10/8/7/Mac”. Because you must be using one of these two major operating systems. Though, you need to be aware of the fact that I’ll use an unofficial way to complete this task.
You may be considering how I got the idea of getting the same Android app for my PC. Well, just like others I used this app on my Android device first. I was quite fascinated by its free services, but there are times when you don’t want to even touch your smartphone. Because sometimes it can be a waste of time and human effort.
So then I searched over the internet to get Guarding Vision for PC Download. At first, it was hard for me to get the solution to this specific issue. Then I came along the fact that I needed to imply a trick to claim my reward here. To be honest, it was an experiment that I was willing to do to get my favorite surveillance app on computer.
After I implied the trick of accessing the same Android app on a computer, I concluded that there’s nothing wrong with it. So here, I’ll share the same method that helped me get live monitoring services on a bigger screen. I got to control all my CCTV system via Windows 10 Laptop without paying a penny.
What is Guarding Vision?
Guarding Vision is one of the best open-source surveillance apps that’s available on the Google Play Store. It provides free services to all the users and it contains no premium services. The app interface is a lot simple as compared to the other same genre apps. So it’s an easy-to-use app that comes with no complications.
A user is allowed to use this app to access remote surveillance services. Meaning, you can connect your device with the internet and use the app’s services to view a live feed of your IP cameras. But before accessing such services, you must add your network cams with the app during the configuration process.
Saving videos from the live feed has always bieng a greater concern for the users. But not when they are allowed to access their digital recorders from a smartphone. Guarding Vision knows that, so it does let users connect and even view videos from devices like NVRs & DVRs. It’s obvious that such a facility is also available only when your device is connected with the internet.
There are two main features of this app that intrigues you towards its services. The first one is the motion detection facility. It allows you to always get notified whenever something suspicious happens near your camera devices. The other and the most beneficial service is the video playback to help you watch any videos from the past.
How To Download Guarding Vision for PC and Laptop?
Now that you know all the basic things about Guarding Vision, it’s time to help you download it on your PC. Like I told you earlier, there’s no straight forward way to get Guarding Vision for PC Download. So there are some requirements that you need to meet before getting this application on a desktop or laptop.
What Do We Need To Download Guarding Vision for PC?
The only thing you need to install Guarding Vision for Windows 10/8/7/Mac is Android emulators. Because these software help users emulate an Android interface on a PC. So if you are trying to use any Android application on your computer, then you can acquire their services. For now, I suggest you get BlueStacks for this guide.
Downloading Guarding Vision for Windows 10/8/7/Mac
- Download BlueStacks emulator on your desktop or laptop.
- After downloading the emulator, install it by following the on-screen instructions.
- When the installation is completed, launch the emulator and see it’s startup tutorial to learn about its controls.
- Before getting to the main interface of BlueStacks, you’ll be asked to provide some information in the software. Like what language you would prefer for the software UI and from what Gmail ID would you like to log in from. Completing such forums are necessary, without them, you’ll not be allowed to use Google Play Services on PC.
- Now that you have provided all the necessary info, you’ll be redirected to the home interface of the emulator.
- From there, click once on the play store icon.
- Use the play store’s search bar to open Guarding Vision and click on the install button.
- It’ll take about 10 to 15 seconds to complete the installation process.
- Thereafter, you’ll be allowed to use Guarding Vision for Windows 10/8/7/Mac.