With the help of this tutorial, users can download and install Hammer VPN For PC on Windows and Mac OS. In this modern era, everybody want to protect their privacy from seeing others. VPN apps play a major role in protecting your devices while browsing and downloading from websites. Lots of VPN apps available in the Android and iOS download stores for the users to use.
Some of them are specially designed to protect your device’s information and location. Hammer VPN is one of those apps that have the ability to give you maximum protection. This VPN allows users to connect with the proxy server form the app and browse anything without any worries. If you want to use this app on your smartphone then download it from Play Store.
Many of you use PC more than a smartphone and they like to browse from their PCs. So they are searching for any PC version of the Hammer VPN. Unfortunately, there is no PC version of the app available for you to download. But we know the way by which users can successfully get Hammer VPN For PC on Windows and Mac OS. Before we tell you the way, we like to tell you more about this app.
Hammer VPN Overview
Hammer VPN is not an app by which you can get protection while browsing but also allows users to open up all the restricted content in your country. With the help of it, users can open up all the blocked websites and apps that can’t be opened by your default internet connection. Connect with the best countries proxy servers from Canada, France, Germany and more.
With just one click to the connect button, users can automatically connect with the best proxy servers. Also, users are allowed to choose proxy servers manually. You can select any of your favorite country proxy servers from the list and connect with it for as long as you can. The interface of the app is simple and easy to operate on your devices.
No login password is required to use the Hammer VPN app. Also, download any type of files with the maximum speed from your Wifi or internet connection. It hides the IP address of your device so that nobody can hack or track you. Hammer VPN supports many other features like daily Free ultimate privacy protection on your 100 MB Data, bandwidth by compressing data, and more.
How To Download Hammer VPN For PC?
As we know most of the app of Android have no PC version. So users want to use these apps on their PCs as well. So we will guide you the way through which you can download these apps on your computers. You need an Android emulator to download and install Hammer VPN For PC on Windows and Mac.
What Is Android Emulator?
Most of you do not know about the Android emulator and the purpose of it. Basically Android emulator is the third party program that allows users to emulate the Play Store interface on your PCs. Users can download and use any Android app and game on their laptops and desktops. Many emulators are available on the internet for Windows and Mac OS. We have used many of these emulators and we suggest you use BlueStacks and Nox App Player. So below you will see the steps to download and install Hammer VPN For PC on Windows and Mac with the help of these emulators.
Steps To Download Hammer VPN For PC On Windows
After testing many of the emulators on Windows PC, we recommend using the BlueStacks emulator on it. BlueStacks is a stable emualtor and we are able to use all the apps with it smoothly. So below you will see the steps to download and install Hammer VPN For PC on Windows 10-8-7-Vista.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator on Windows PC or Laptop. (Download Link)
- Then install the downloaded file on your Windows.
- After the installation process, open the BlueStacks Emulator.
- When you open the emulator, you will see the icon of the Play Store. Click on it.
- Now you will be asked to enter the Google account in it.
- Enter your Google account so that you can use Google Play Services on Windows. Entering your Google account in the one time process.
- Then you will see the interface of the Play Store on your Windows PC screen.
- Go to the search bar of the Play Store and write the app name Hammer VPN on it.
- Select the app and click on the install button then the installation process of the Hammer VPN starts.
- When its finished, go to the main page of the emulator. You will see the app icon on the main page.
- Click on the icon and that’s it use Hammer VPN For PC on Windows 10/8/7/Vista.
Steps To Download Hammer VPN For PC On Mac OS
We are using the Nox App Player to download and install Hammer VPN For PC on Mac OS. Follow the steps that are given below.
- Download the Nox App Player. Bignox.com
- After downloading, install the Nox App Player on Mac.
- After installation of the emulator, open it.
- After the main page of the emulator fully loads up, you will see the Google Folder click on it and then select the Play Store.
- Now you need to enter the Google Account to activate Google Services on Mac OS. It is a one time process.
- After adding the details of your Google account, you will see the interface of the Google Play Store on your Mac.
- Go to the search bar and write the name of the app Hammer VPN on it.
- Select the app and then click on the install button. Now, wait for some time to complete the installation.
- Once completed, go to the main page Nox App Player emulator and you will see the app icon.
- Open up the app and that’s it, use Hammer VPN For PC on Mac OS.