Download and install Hi Security For PC on Windows and Mac with the help of this tutorial. The security of your devices is very important in this modern era. Most of the users using the antivirus on their devices so that they can protect their devices from threats and malware. Many of you using third-party apps on their devices and these apps can cause issues sometimes.
To solve these issues there are many antivirus apps available in Android and iOS stores for the users to use. Hi Security is also one of those apps that has the ability to scan all the threats and apps that slow down your system. Users can boost the speed of their devices by doing some simple steps. If you want to use this Hi Security app on your Android device or tablet then download it from the Play Store.
As we know, most of the apps that launch in Android does not have any PC version available to download. But there is the way by which users can get this app on their Desktop or Laptop. We know the way and today we will show you the steps by which users can download and install Hi Security For PC on Windows and Mac OS. Before we tell you that way. we would like to tell you more about the Hi Security app.
What Is Hi Security?
Hi Security is an antivirus app that allows users to scan all the viruses that cause the problem. You can scan all the threats and delete them from your devices. Sometimes users download the files that have a virus in it, so they face some slow down issues and sometimes restarting issues. If that is the case with you then we recommend using Hi Security – Antivirus, App lock & Booster.
It is a powerful antivirus engine that effectively scans and kills all malware, Trojans or any extortion viruses. Hi Security not only can your device’s storage but it also scans your SD card as well. Most of the files slow down your devices because these apps are using too much of the Ram of your device. So in the case, this app plays a major role and cleans all the useless files that using too much your device’s Ram.
It also gives you the app lock features by which you can lock the apps of your device. Set a strong password and PIN on the apps so that nobody can see your privacy. Users can protect their devices while downloading and browsing online. When you installed any app that has viruses it gives you notifications and alerts. The user interface is simple to operate and understand.
Also Read: Download Lookout Security and Antivirus for PC, Windows 7/8/10 [Laptop/Desktop]
How To Download Hi Security For PC?
After telling you the features of the app now its time to tell you the downloading process of the app. As we mentioned above that there is no PC version of the app available for you to download directly. But we know the way that will help you to download and install Hi Security For PC on Windows and Mac OS. Users need to use the Android emulators to get this app on your PCs.
What Are Android Emulators?
Android emulator allows users to download all the Android apps on their PCs. This is a third-party program that allows users to emulate the Play Store interface on computers. When you search on the internet you will find many Android emulators. Most of them work the same way but have different interfaces and features for you to use. So after using many of the emulators, we recommend using BlueStacks and Nox App Player. Below we will tell you the procedures that will guide users to download and install Hi Security For PC on Windows and Mac OS.
Procedure To Download Hi Security For PC On Windows
BlueStacks is one of the most famous emulators available for Windows OS. So we are using this emulator to download and install Hi Security For PC on Windows 10-8-7.
- Download the BlueStacks Emulator on Windows PC from this link. (Download Link)
- After that, install the emulator on it.
- When it’s finished, open the BlueStacks emulator. It takes 2-3 minutes to load up the home page.
- On the home page, you will see the icon of the Google Play Store. Click on it.
- Now enter Google Account to get the Google Play Services on Windows. Entering your Google account is only the one time process.
- After you entered the Google account, you will see the main interface of the Play Store.
- Now go to the search bar of the Play Store and write the name of the app Hi Security.
- Select the app and click on the install button to start the installation process of the Hi Security app.
- Then go to the home page of the BlueStacks, you will see the Hi Security app icon there.
- Double click on it and that’s it, you have successfully downloaded the Hi Security For PC on Windows 10/8/7/Vista.
Procedure To Download Hi Security For PC On Mac OS
Most of the users have suggested using Nox App Player to download and install Android apps on Mac. So below we will show you the steps to download and install Hi Security For PC on Mac OS.
- First, download the Nox App Player on Mac OS from this website. Bignox.com
- Then install the Nox App Player on Mac.
- Now open the emulator, you will see the main page of the Nox App Player. It takes 2-3 minutes to load up the main page of it.
- On the home page, you will see the Google Folder, click on it. Then select the Play Store from there.
- Now you will be asked to enter the Google Account to activate Google Play Services on your Mac OS. Entering your account in the emulator is only the one time process.
- After that, users will see the main interface of the Play Store on their Mac screen.
- At the top, you will see the search bar, write the name of the app Hi Security.
- Select the app and click on the install button to start the installation process of the Hi Security.
- After that, go to the main page of the Nox App Player and you will see the icon of the Hi Security app.
- Double click on it and that’s it, you have successfully downloaded the Hi Security For PC on Mac OS.