Get Hide it Pro for PC and Laptop through this guide. Here, I’ll tell a 100% working way to help you access the same Android app on a computer. Because I feel like users should be able to use some beneficial services to secure their private files from the privacy invaders. So if you agree with me, then keep following my footsteps until the end of this guide.
My main goal here is to help you install “Hide it Pro for Windows 10/8/7/Mac”. Because I’ve tested this app on these two specific platforms. Also, the product I’m going to use to complete this task, it only works on these operating systems. Else, if you want this to work on another OS, you can use the main idea behind this tutorial to claim your reward on Linux or Ubuntu.
Allow me to share my experience with you about Hide it Pro on Android. I used this smartphone app to hide all of the private files from the hunter’s eye. Yes, the app interface is not as simple as the Keepsafe app, but it does get the job done without picking pockets of its users. It let me manage all of the secret files under one roof.
After using the app for some time, I decided to get Hide it Pro for PC Download. Because on my computer, I had a lot of files that I wanted to secure from my colleagues which they could also access when I was not around. To be honest, it took me a little longer than expected, but then I got the solution to this app on PC that I’ll share with you.
What is Hide it Pro?
Hide it Pro is a fully-featured photography utility that’s available on the Google Play Store. It provides a secure app interface and provides great security precautions to help users protect their files & apps from third-party users. For now, its services are different for free and premium users. The free version contains online ads and also some pro features are missing from it.
Not just three, but now a user has three options to secure his files. Either set a password, PIN or Pattern that no one could ever guess. OR if your mobile supports biometric, then you can also configure the fingerprint scanners. Though, there’s no way any invader could hack into your private files after you add them inside the app’s vault.
All of your saved files are encrypted from the start. There’s no chance of privacy leakage and you don’t even need any VPN app to secure this app’s data. However, if you want to protect your data from the online or offline virus, then you may need to get CM Security. It’ll help you stay safe even when your device is connected with the internet.
A good thing about Hide it Pro is that it lets you watch & view media files directly from the app interface. There’s no need to first export the lock files into your device’s gallery. Furthermore, all of the famous media formats are supported by the app. You can trust this app to watch your favorite videos & view image files as well.
How Can I Download Hide it Pro for PC and Laptop?
Now it’s time to tell you about the trick to download Hide it Pro for PC and Laptop. Because now you know that this app is only developed for mobile operating systems. So to ensure your safe journey while using this app’s services on a computer, I recommend you use Android emulators. These programs will help you claim such a reward without inconvenience.
What Android Emulators Do?
To tell you the truth about Android emulators, they only allow users to emulate the Android interface on PC/Laptop. Users are still going to use the same Google Play Services, but they’ll work on a computer. And if you are using the BlueStacks emulator, then you get to complete the task for free.
Downloading Hide it Pro for Windows 10/8/7/Mac
- Download BlueStacks (32bit or 64bit) file. (Link)
- After you are done downloading the emulator’s file, open it to start its installation process. Either you can select a disk location for saving the installation files, or just keep following the onscreen instructions until you are told to click on the “Finish” button.
- For your convenience, check the “Launch BlueStacks” checkbox before clicking on the finish button.
- At first, when you launch BlueStacks on your PC, you’ll be asked to configure it. All you’ll be asked to do is enter your Gmail ID and select a preferred language for software UI.
- Now that you’ve completed all the installation and configuration process, you’ll be redirected to the home interface of the emulator. From there, you need to click once on the play store icon.
- Type “Hide it Pro” in the search bar of the play store and press “enter”
- Click once on the install button and wait until the installation process completes.
- Thereafter, you’ll be allowed to use Hide it Pro for Windows 10/8/7/Mac.