Download HTTP Custom For PC and get access to secure web surfing, Free VPN services, DNS changer, WiFi hotspot, and many more. Download Now on Windows 10/8/7/XP and Mac OS.
Download HTTP Custom For PC. HTTP Custom is an SSH client and a VPN client with custom HTTP request header for secure internet surfing. HTTP Custom tool allows you to modify requests and access blocked websites behind firewalls with SSH and VPN. Get free unlimited VPN server without a username, password, registration, and bandwidth limitation.
HTTP Custom tool is used to access a secure internet surfing. Once you activate this tool then your internet connection is secured and no one can see what you are doing on the internet not even your internet services provider. Moreover, make a custom request header just for yourself.
Using this application you will get access to free VPN servers. More than 20 VPN servers are added from more than three countries. The DNS changer tool can be used to change your DNS which helps in securing your internet connection and make it hard to track your location and internet activities.
You can also export your configurations and save them separately. Moreover, no root of any kind is required to use this application. You can also Share your SSH/VPN connection via Hotspot or USB Tethering. Use the sharing feature if you want to access the internet on multiple devices at once.
Note: Can’t disconnect VPN when it connecting, try to on/off data to force stop VPN.
- Secure surfing using SSH and VPN.
- Custom request header.
- Free VPN server.
- DNS Changer.
- Share your SSH/VPN connection.
- Export configurations.
This application is offered by ePro Dev. Team. HTTP Custom application has a star rating of 4.2-stars and has more than One Million Downloads in Google Play Store. The size of this application is almost 12 MB. This application was last updated on June 2, 2020.
In this update, there were no major improvements to the application but there were some minor changes, and a lot of bugs were removed. Now, this application works more accurately and safely.
Download HTTP Custom For PC
First, we have to download an Android Emulator. I recommend that you use BlueStacks Emulator if you are using Windows. If you are using Mac OS then I recommend that you should download Nox App Player. BlueStacks Emulator works perfectly on Mac OS but Nox App Player is a better option to use on Mac OS.
Download any one of the Emulators depending on your PC. Furthermore, I am going to tell the method of installing BlueStacks Emulator. I am currently using Windows 10 on my PC. Moreover, you can use BlueStacks Emulator on Mac OS also the function speed is a little slow but it works perfectly.
Installing BlueStacks Emulator
- Download BlueStacks Emulator from the link given above.
- Double click on the downloaded file to install BlueStacks Emulator.
- BlueStacks Windows installer will pop open.
- Follow all the steps given on the screen to complete the installation.
- Select the language in which you want to use BlueStacks.
- Add your active Gmail account (Which can be verified) or create a new Gmail account.
Installing HTTP Custom For PC
Once you have completed all the steps that I have talked about then follow these steps to install HTTP Custom for PC.
- Open BlueStacks Emulator (This takes time depending on your PC specs)
- Open Google Play Store from the home screen of BlueStacks.
- Search for HTTP Custom – SSH & VPN Client with Custom Header.
- Open the application offered by ePro Dev. Team.
- Click the Install button to start the downloading of the application.
- Once the download is complete.
- The installation will start automatically.
- Wait for a few minutes for the installation to complete.
- Open the home screen of BlueStacks here you will find a new icon of HTTP Custom.
- Click on the new icon and start using HTTP Custom.
This is how you can download the HTTP Custom for PC. If you have any questions regarding the HTTP Custom application or Android Emulators then leave a comment. I will get back to you ASAP.
Thank you for your time.