Watch the live footage from any distance with the help of iDVR-PRO Viewer app. In this tutorial, we have provided two procedures to download and install iDVR-PRO Viewer for PC on Windows 10-8-7 and Mac OS.
Want to connect your DVRs or security cameras? then download iDVR-PRO Viewer for PC on your Windows and Mac OS. Surveillance cameras are used by almost all businessmen and shop owners in their workplace. Because they want to keep on eye on their colleagues and workers. But to see the live footage from these DVRs they need an app to which they configure their security cameras devices.
There are many surveillance apps available on Android and iOS platforms. These apps allow users to connect your security cameras with the app and watch live footage from any distance. iDVR-PRO Viewer is one of the apps that allowed users to watch live videos from anywhere. If you have installed cameras then and want to see the videos from your DVRs then download this app from Play Store and App Store.
Many of the users are searching for the PC version of this app. Unfortunately, you will not find any PC version of the iDVR-PRO Viewer to download directly from there. However, there is a way by which you can get this app on your Desktop or Laptop. Today we will show you the way so that users can download iDVR-PRO Viewer for PC on Windows and Mac OS. First, let us tell you more about the app.
What Is iDVR-PRO Viewer
iDVR-PRO Viewer is an app by which you can watch footage from your security cameras. Keep an eye on your workers and see what are they doing behind your back. All you need is a good internet or Wifi connection to watch the live footage from your cameras. Just pair your security camera with the app and watch all the action when you were out.
It supports almost all the brands of cameras and works fine with the iDVR-PRO Viewer app. Most of the app does not support the HD resolution of security cameras. But with this app, you can also configure 720p and 1080p surveillance cameras. Users can successfully connect old to new DVRs or security cameras devices without any issues.
Take screenshots and pictures from the videos as well. Also, record the videos and watch them anytime. The interface of the app is simple and easy to operate. Create an account in the app set a strong password on it so that nobody can see the videos from the cameras except you. Zoom in and out the videos and watch the closer look in the footages. If you have installed the security cameras anywhere then use the iDVR-PRO Viewer app on your smartphones and PCs.
How To Get iDVR-PRO Viewer For PC & Laptop?
Most of the apps that are available for smartphones have no PC version. But we know the way that will guide users to download this app on your Desktop and Laptop. You need to use an Android emulator to download and install iDVR-PRO Viewer for PC on Windows and Mac OS. This is the only way to get this app on your computers.
What Is Android Emulator?
Android emulator is the third party software that has the ability to allow you to download any Android app on your PCs. Users can emulate the Play Store interface on their PCs and download anything from there. When you search on the internet you will see many Android emulators to download. All of them are designed to run Android apps on your PCs but some of them work very well. So after using many of the emulators we recommend to use the Nox App Player and BlueStacks emulator. Below we will show you the complete instructions to download iDVR-PRO Viewer for PC on Windows and Mac OS.
Instructions To Download iDVR-PRO Viewer For PC On Windows
BlueStacks is one of the best emulators to download and install the iDVR-PRO Viewer for PC on Windows 10-8-7-Vista. Follow the steps that are mentioned below.
- Download the BlueStacks on Windows PC or Laptop. (Download Link)
- Then install the downloaded file on your Windows.
- After the installation process, open the BlueStacks Emulator.
- When you open the emulator, you will see the icon of the Play Store. Click on it.
- Now you will be asked to enter the Google account in it.
- Enter your Google account so that you can use Google Play Services on Windows. Entering your Google account is only the one time process.
- Then you will see the interface of the Play Store.
- Go to the search bar and write the app name iDVR-PRO Viewer on it.
- Select the app and click on the install button wait for some time to complete the installation of the iDVR-PRO Viewer app.
- When its finished, go to the main page of the emulator. You will see the app icon on the main page.
- Click on the icon and that’s it enjoy iDVR-PRO Viewer for PC on Windows 10-8-7.
Instructions To Download iDVR-PRO Viewer For PC On Mac OS
We are using the Nox App Player to download and install iDVR-PRO Viewer for PC on Mac OS. Follow the steps that are given below.
- Download the Nox App Player. Bignox.com
- After downloading, install the Nox App Player on Mac.
- After installation of the emulator, open it.
- After the main page of the emulator fully loads up, you will see the Google Folder click on it and then select the Play Store.
- Now you need to enter the Google Account to activate Google Services on Mac OS. Adding your Account is only the one time process.
- After adding the details of your Google account, you will see the interface of the Google Play Store on your Mac screen.
- Go to the search bar of the Play Store and write the name of the app iDVR-PRO Viewer on it.
- Select the app and then click on the install button. Now, wait for some time to complete the installation.
- Once completed, go to the main page Nox App Player emulator and you will see the app icon.
- Open up the app and that’s it enjoy the iDVR-PRO Viewer for PC on Mac OS.