Free Download iMaxCam for PC and Laptop. Here’s a fully tested & 100 percent working method to install iMaxCam for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, and iMaxCam for Mac OS.
Use iMaxCam for PC and Laptop to view your cam live feeds on a bigger display. The app helps you connect your Worldeyecam devices with your smartphones without asking you to pay any real money. So you don’t have to worry at all about the cost while accessing remote surveillance services on your mobile devices.
You can directly get iMaxCam from App Store. But there’s one thing that needs your attention, this app is not officially available for computers. So if you want to use it on your PC, then you’ll be required to imply a different approach. Here, I’ll discuss how you can install “iMaxCam for Windows 10/8/7/Mac” operating systems.
While using iMaxCam on my iOS device, I concluded that its one of the best cloud surveillance app available in the market. Because with this application, you can connect & control all of your security devices from it. Also, the app interface was a lot simple, I didn’t have to fall into some complicated methods to perform any task.
But then I had a problem with using the app’s services on my computer. So I did some online research to get iMaxCam PC Download. After discovering the fact that it wasn’t officially available for Windows or Mac OS, I discovered a tip/trick that helped me complete the task. And I would like to share the method with you.
What is iMaxCam?
Here’s what you need to know about iMaxCam, it’s an app that helps you protect your property from around the globe. Because it allows you to access the live footage of your IP cams with the help of an internet connection. To start, you just have to enter your account details, the same you use to control your whole surveillance system.
There are different register modes available for you. But the most appropriate & bug-free mode is the P2P. So the devices that support P2P connections, they can easily be connected with the app. Not just the IPC, but you can also connect & control your other devices like DVR and NVRs.
Only 16 channels of camera feeds are supported by iMaxCam. But I think that its more than enough. A user only installs 3 to 4 cameras on one property and if he has installed the same system on variant places, then he could watch the live feed of IPC from more three places. Also, the digital recorders channeling is included in this number.
You may wanna consider this app if you want to access all the beneficial live video monitoring features. From this app, anyone can claim PTZ control to manage the angel of the live feeds. In fact, you can always watch videos from your digital recorders by using the search bar available inside the app’s interface.
Strategy to Download iMaxCam for PC and Laptop
As I described to you earlier, iMaxCam is only available for iOS platforms. So for users, trying to download iMaxCam for PC, they are required to imply a simple trick. Yes, they need to use the services of third-party apps. Because you can’t have a straight method to have iMaxCam for PC Download. The name of the third-party software we are going to use is iOS Emulators.
What iOS Emulators Do?
iOS emulators work best for users who want to use iPhone apps on Windows & Mac PC. Because this emulator lets users emulate all sorts of iOS apps on a computer. It provides a highly-intriguing iOS interface on a big screen. Even you can use some of the emulator’s services using an Apple ID.
Downloading iMaxCam for Windows 10/8/7
- Click here to Download iPadian from the internet. Select the disk storage location on your PC, where you want to save the emulator’s raw file.
- After downloading the .exe file, you need to install iPadian on Windows. For that, open the installer file and start following the onscreen instructions. You will be asked to accept the installation license and select a disk location, where you want to install the software.
- The software’s file is only 47.43MB, so it’ll only take 1 to 2 minutes to complete the installation process.
- When the installation process is completed, it open by itself. If it doesn’t, just double-click on the iPadian’s icon from the desktop.
- Now that you have open the software, you will see an iOS interface on a big screen of your PC.
- Your half work here is done, now just click once on the App Store icon, that’s available inside the emulator.
- Use the App Store’s search bar to open iMaxCam.
- Once there, hit the Get button.
- The app will be installed and you will be notified in approx 10 to 20 seconds.
- Afterward, you can open iMaxCam for Windows & Mac with a single click on its icon.
That’s all, thanks.