If you want to play audio or video files of your device on big TV screens then use iMediaShare app. Users will see two methods that will guide them to download and install iMediaShare For PC on Windows 10-8-7 and Mac OS.
If you want to download and install iMediaShare For PC on Windows and Mac OS then you are at the right spot. We know many of you are searching for the app by which they can watch their smartphone photos and videos on TV big screen without any wires. Now your search is over because today we will tell you about the app that allows you to watch anything from your phone to TV screens.
iMediaShare is an app that has the ability to do that task for you. This app is available on the Play Store and App Store for the users to download it on their smartphones and tablets. All you have to do is to search for the desired device to connect with the app and start playing anything from your mobile on the big screen.
Most of you use computers more than a smartphone and looking for any PC version of it. Unfortunately, users will not find any PC version of it because it is launched for Windows. However, there is a way that allows users to use this app on their desktop or laptop. So today we will tell you that way so that, you can play any video of your computer on TV big screens as well. But first, we would like to tell you more about the iMediaShare For PC.
iMediaShare is an app that helps users to play audio or video files on TV around you. If you are at a party and want to share something with your friends then this app will help you to play it on big screens. Instead of giving your mobile phone to everyone one by one. Just play it on the TV screens so that everybody can see the videos together.
It supports many brands of TVs like Samsung, Apple, LG, Sony and more. No need for any registration and login password to connect the app with TVs. Play movies, songs, audio files, gameplay and more on big screens without any problems. The app is easy to understand and operate thanks to its simple interface.
iMediaShare also serves as the ultimate remote, so you can adjust volume, playback, or switch videos with intuitive touchscreen gestures. If you want to play the videos from your computers and smartphones on the TV big screen then the iMediaShare app is the best option for you to use. Because users don’t need any wires and cables to do the task.
As we mentioned above that there is no PC version of the app available for the users to download directly. So to get this app on your computers, you required Android emulators. This is the only source by which users can download Android apps on their laptop or desktop. So below we will tell you how emulators works and the downloading process of iMediaShare For PC on Windows and Mac OS?
How Android Emulators Work?
Android emulators are the third party program that allows users to emulate the Play Store interface on computers. This program will help you to download any game or app from there without ant issues. When you search on the internet, you will find many Android emulators. Most of them work the same way but have different interfaces to operate. So after using many of these, we recommend using Nox App Player and BlueStacks emulator. Below users will see two methods to download and install iMediaShare For PC on Windows and Mac OS using these emulators.
We recommend you to use the BlueStacks emulator to download and install iMediaShare For PC on Windows 1o/8/7/Vista. Follow the steps that are given below:
- At first, download BlueStacks Emulator on your Windows PC from this link. (Download Link)
- Then install the emulator on your PC.
- After installation, open the emulator and wait for some time to load up the main page of the BlueStacks.
- On the main page, you will see the Google Play Store icon. Click on it.
- Now enter your existing or new Google Account to get the Google Play Services on your Windows. Entering your Account in it is only a one time process.
- After entering the account, users will see the interface of the Play Store on your PC screen. Go to the search bar and write the app name iMediaShare.
- Select the app and click on the install button to start the process of installation.
- After the installation, go to the main page of the emulator and you will see the icon of the iMediaShare over there.
- Open the app and use iMediaShare For PC on Windows 10/8/7/Vista.
Nox App Player is the best emulator to download and install iMediaShare For PC on Mac OS. Follow the below steps carefully mentioned below:
- Download the Nox App Player on your Mac OS from this link. Bignox.com
- After downloading install the emulator on the Mac computer.
- Now click on the start button and you will be asked to enter the Google account.
- Enter your Google account so that you can get Google Play Services on your Mac PC. Adding your account is only a one time process.
- Then you will see the home page of the Nox emulator.
- Click on the Google search bar from the top and type Play Store over there.
- After that, click on the Play Store link and the main interface of it appears on your Mac PC screen.
- Now search the iMediaShare app in the search bar of the Play Store.
- Then select the app and click on the install button to continue the installation of iMediaShare.
- After installation, go to the main page of the Nox App Player and you will see the icon of the app.
- Double click on that icon, and that’s it, use iMediaShare For PC on Mac OS.