Visit this tutorial to let yourself know how to install the Android app UPlayer on the computer. We wrote a couple of working guides that let you install UPlayer for Windows and PLAYit for macOS computers.
Download UPlayer for PC. Video players are one of the most wanted software in technology. Inspite of the fact that every smartphone, tablet, smart TV, Laptop have the video players in stock, people don’t seem to be satisfied with them. They want extra features which surely stock video players don’t offer. That’s why people always prefer third-party video player apps.
Why we need apps like UPlayer?
As the title suggests this video player supports almost all video player formats available. The format support is a common problem which most users faced. Not all video players support all formats, they also support dedicated ones. People need a player which is not just rich by features but also versatile in format support.
Luckily UPlayer is one of the kinds which we can rely on. Available on Android from the developer’s side. But, you can bring it on the computer systems side too. Through a special guide, anyone can install Uplayer for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 and macOS operating systems.
Video Player with 4K support:
As technology is getting advanced Video resolutions are going on the high end. Now we have 4K and 8K resolutions. Only those people can play video in the dedicated quality who have video players that support them. Well, UPlayer for PC may don’t support 8K but it can surely deal with 4K quality. You have never watched the video more clear than this app shows you.
Zoom in Videos:
Previously I saw the same feature in MX Player. Now UPlayer has also joined the party. Video Zoom in is such a feature that is not so common even many top-notch video players don’t offer this. Again, UPlayer didn’t disappoint its users. It let you zoom-in the video to focus on a specific thing.
Supported Video Formats: MP4, MOV, M4V, MKV, WMV, RMVB, FLV, AVI, 3GP, TS, etc. Maybe, the developers will add more in future updates.
Exclusive feature: Now UPlayer also offers the Dark Mode.
- You can make the playlists of your favorite videos.
- Explore folder on the device using options like Cut, Copy and paste.
- Want to switch to another app? The video will keep playing in the small pop-up window.
- It also offers good video editing equipment such as Trimmer, Cropper, and format converter.
- On-screen controls for brightness and volume adjustment.
- Supports Google Chromecast, users can cast videos on TV too.
How to download and install UPlayer for PC:
To Download UPlayer for PC. First, you will need to download an Android Emulator. I recommend the use of BlueStacks Emulator. BlueStacks Emulator uses the latest Android one UI which makes BlueStacks easy to use and has a user-friendly interface.
Download and Install BlueStacks Emulator:
- Download BlueStacks from here. Or you can download BlueStacks from their official website.
- After downloading the BlueStacks EXE. file. Click on the file to start the installation process.
- Follow all the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- In the end, check the “Launch BlueStacks” checkbox and click on the Finish button.
- An Android alike window will appear. Here add your active Gmail account or create a new Gmail account.
Your BlueStacks is now ready to use.
Installing UPlayer for PC Using BlueStacks:
Download the APK file for UPlayer from a reliable source. I recommend that you never download any software from untrusted sources because they can harm your PC. Move the APK file to the desktop of the screen and launch the BlueStacks Emulator. (this takes some time approximately 2-5 minutes)
- Drag-n-drop the APK file from the desktop of your PC to the home screen of BlueStacks.
- The installation process of the APK will start automatically.
- After a few minutes, the installation will finish, Then open the home screen of BlueStacks.
- There you will an icon of UPlayer application.
Double click on the UPlayer for PC icon on the home screen of BlueStacks and start using it.