Visit this tutorial. We can also use this source for cross-platform sharing. Even you can use the JioSwitch for Windows or JioSwitch for MacOS. This task can’t be performed directly.
Install JioSwitch for PC to transfer the files from one device to another Conveniently. File sharing or transferring is the most basic concept of the internet. The whole internet is relying on sharing and transferring either student or professional or just an entertainment lover. So, now you can understand how much file transfer sources matter, it’s priceless.
Why File transferring apps are necessary?
The era of MBs to GBs and GBs to TB is going fast. We can’t rely on the slow and unstable file transfer mediums like Bluetooth or Infrared. We need a source than can transfer many MBs of files in just a second. Luckily we have got plenty of such apps that can transfer data up to 30mbps or more. Jioswitch is one of those sources.
This app is developed by the Reliance industries, one of the biggest industries in the world. A highly professional team is working behind the label, of course, their product will be impeccable.
Jioswitch is designed to transfer the data from Android to Android and iOS to iOS. But through a trick, we can also use this source for the cross-platform sharing. Even you can use the JioSwitch for Windows or JioSwitch for MacOS. This task can’t be performed directly. We have to rely on emulation technique and Android Emulators will assist us in this cross platforming. Have a look at why we are recommending JioSwitch for PC and what the full potential of this app.
Ture Potential of JioSwitch App:
1• The JioSwitch app is convenient and straightforward. A simple interface initiates an understanding of the user with the app at using the first time. No complications at all! The developers kept the send and receive option prominently and easy to spot.
2• The app supports a wide range of file types and formats. Even you can transfer the APK files to keep the same version of the app or game on two or more than two devices.
3• What can be more good to the iOS users than file sharing without iTunes or iCloud? Transfer as many files regardless of the file size between Android and iOS.
4• Photos, Videos, Apps APKs, Documents, Audios sharing with other devices is easier than ever.
- We can transfer the apps from one device to another. Due to this in-app data can’t be transferred as a whole we have to transfer the folders individually.
- The app transferring speed is 100 times faster than Bluetooth. It seems good! but that’s not enough. Many apps are 200 times faster than the Bluetooth like Xender for PC, Shareit for PC, MiDrop for PC, etc.
Let’s move to the main guide that shows viewers how to install JioSwith for PC. The author is mentioning steps for Windows and MacOS users. JioSwitch download for Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows 8, and MacOS 10.14 Mojave, 10.15 Catalina is possible through the guide.
Stairs leading to download JioSwitch for PC:
As we have already told, you can download JioSwitch for Windows Laptop/Desktop but through specific software. If you want to download the JioSwitch Android app on PC then you have to choose an Android emulator. We have recommended some top rank emulators above.
Emulators guides are already drafted, you must check them. For example, you choose BlueStacks.
1) Download Bluestacks: From the above link, (don’t forget to install the latest version only for better performance).
2) Install BlueStacks in PC: Now after downloading it, you need to extract install BlueStacks on PC. Run the downloaded BlueStacks setup.exe file.
3) Configuration: After Installation, the BlueStacks Starter screen with Install button will popped-up infront of you. Click on the Install button to configure BlueStacks on PC.
4) Sign in: Now the next step is to sign in your Google Account. Enter your Google account (Mail ID & password).
Note: If you don’t have any Google account, you can create a new account directly from BlueStacks. Just click on create a new account.
- Now you will be directed to BlueStacks Home screen, you can see a Playstore icon on the status bar menu, click on it.
5) Install JioSwitch for PC: Search for the JioSwitch and install it. Now launch the VPN app, select server, and get connected.