With JustVPN app, users can get access to all the restricted websites and apps with maximum device security. We have provided two methods that will guide users to download JustVPN For PC on Windows 10/8/7/Vista & Mac OS.
We would like to tell you that how users can get JustVPN For PC on Windows and Mac OS. In some countries, many apps and websites are blocked by the government. So many of you like to get access to these apps and websites without any issues. In that case, VPN apps play a major role. Because they bypass the restrictions and allow users to open up all the blocked content.
When you search on the download stores of Android and iOS, you will see many VPN apps. Some of them provide free services and some of them have paid features. We know that most of the users searching for free VPN apps. JustVPN gives you free services and allows users to open up all the restricted content that can’t be opened in their country. Users can download officially from Play Store and App Store to their smartphones and tablets.
However, the users of PCs will not find any PC version of it. But there is a way by which they can use this app on their Desktop or Laptop with all of the app features. Today we will show you the methods that will guide users on how to download and install JustVPN For PC on Windows and Mac OS. First, we would like to tell you the features of the JustVPN app.
Features Of JustVPN
JustVPN allows users to connect with the proxy servers from the app. It provides the best countries proxy servers. Click on the connect button and you will automatically connect with the proxy server from the app. If you want to connect with your choice of proxy servers then you can do that as well. From the settings, you will see the proxy servers list from countries like the UK, Netherlands, Germany and more to connect with.
This VPN is not just created to open up all the restricted websites and apps but also to protect your device as well. With the help of JustVPN, users can change their IP address so that you can’t be tracked by someone. Also, protect your internet traffic and privacy from hackers. It supports many other features like no P2P restrictions, Military-grade cybersecurity no VPN trial, and more.
Watch movies and long videos online by connecting with the proxy servers. Download and browse unlimitedly without any limitations. Users can download any size or type of files while connected with the proxy servers. Get the full speed from your internet connection while downloading files and browse websites. It gives you unlimited bandwidth without any registrations and sign-ups. The user interface is easy to use and connect.
How To Download JustVPN For PC On Windows & Mac?
As we know most of the app that is launched for smartphones have no PC version. But most of the users want to use this app on their PCs. In that situation, Android emulators play a big role to download these apps on PCs. So to download and use JustVPN For PC on Windows and Mac, you need to use the third party Android emulator. Because this is the only way by which users can use Android apps on your desktop or laptop.
What Are Android Emulators?
Most of the users want to know how Android emulator works and is it safe to use on PC? Yes, the Android emulator is safe to use on your PC and works very well on it. It allows users to download any Android apps on your computers with all of its features. Users can emulate the Play Store interface on their PCs.
When you search on the internet you will find many Android emulators like ePSXe, KOPlayer, Dolphin and many more. Most of them provide free services and designed to run the Android apps on your PCs. After testing many of these emulators, we recommend using BlueStacks and Nox App Player to download and install JustVPN For PC on Windows and Mac OS.
Method To Download JustVPN For PC On Mac OS
We suggest users to use the Nox App Player to run Android apps on your Mac. Because it works very stable and did not slow down the system. So below we will show you the steps to download JustVPN For PC on Mac OS.
- Download the Nox App Player on your Mac from this link. (Download Link). After downloading, now install the Nox App Player on your Mac OS.
- When the installation process is finished, open the emulator. It takes 2-3 minutes to fully load up the main page of the Nox App Player.
- On the main page, you will see the Google Folder. Click on it and then select the Play Store from there. Now enter the Google account so that you can use the Google Play Services on your Mac OS (this is the one time process).
- After entering the Google account, you will see the main interface of the Google Play Store on Mac. Now go to the search bar and write the app name JustVPN on it. Then click on the install button to start the installation process of the JustVPN app.
- When the installation is completed, go back to the main page of the Nox App Player and you will see the icon of the JustVPN app on the main page of the emulator. Double click on the app icon and now you can use the JustVPN For PC on Mac OS.
Method To Download JustVPN For PC On Windows
BlueStacks is one of the most famous emulators and most of the users have recommended this emulator to use it on Windows PC. Below we will show you the step by step instructions by which users can get JustVPN For PC on Windows 10-8-7-Vista.
- First, you need to download the BlueStacks emulator on your Windows from this link. (Download Link). After downloading, install the emulator on your Windows PC.
- When the installation process is finished, open the emulator (it takes some minutes to load up the main page of the emulator). When the main page completely loads up, you will see the Play Store icon on the main page, click on it.
- Now enter the Google account so that you can get the Google Play Services on your Windows PC. After successfully entering the Google account, you will see the interface of the Play Store on your PC screen.
- Go to the search bar of the Play Store and write the name of the JustVPN app. Select the app and click on the install button to start the installation process of the JustVPN app on Windows.
- After the installation of the app, go back to the main page of the BlueStacks Emulator. You will see the JustVPN app icon over there. Double click on the app icon and now you can use the JustVPN For PC on Windows 10/8/7/Vista.