Configure your surveillance cameras with the Keye app and view the live footage from any distance. We have provided two procedures that will guide you to download and install the Keye For PC on Windows Vista/10/8/7 and Mac OS.
Today, we will guide you that how to download Keye For PC on Mac and Windows. Surveillance tools are used by all the people how have installed the CCTV or security cameras at their workplaces and homes. Because you guys want to keep an eye on the movements and actions behind your back. Many apps available for users of smartphones whether they use Android or iOS devices.
Most of the users are searching for the app that can work with the security cameras that they have installed. Because most of the brands are launching their own apps to operate the security cameras from any distance. But many of the apps are paid and you need to pay to use them. So if you want to get the free app then download the Keye app on your devices. This app almost works with all the camera brand and provide free services.
Get this app officially from Play Store and App Store on their smartphones. But many of the users want to download this app on their computers. Unfortunately, there is no PC version of the app available for you to download directly. That’s why we are here to help you with how to download and install Keye For PC on your Windows and Mac OS. Before we tell the procedure of downloading the Keye app on your computers, let us tell you more about this app.
Keye allows you to operate your security and CCTV cameras far away from your destination. Watch the live footage from anywhere by doing some simple steps. All you need is to configure your cameras with the app and start viewing the live footage from the cameras. Internet or Wifi connection is compulsory to view the videos.
Create a free account in the Keye app and get access to the security cameras. Many people want to go out for work and leave their families and workplaces behind. Now watch all the actions and spy anyone from long distance. Take pictures and screenshots from the live footage with just one click. The interface of the app is simple and easy to manage.
Keye also allows you to add users so that they can also watch the live footage. Keye app has the ability to record the videos from your surveillance cameras. Set the timer and the app automatically starts recording the videos from the security cameras at that time. The videos are directly saved on the device storage so that users can play them anytime.
How To Download Keye For PC?
As we mentioned to you at the start that there is no PC version of the app available for you to download directly. But there is a way by which users can download and install the Keye app on their PCs. You need to download the Android emulator to use Keye For PC on Windows and Mac OS. If you do not know what is Android emulator and how it works? then we will tell you that as well.
How Android Emulators Works?
Android Emulators are the third-party programs that help you to emulate the Play Store on your computers. Download any Android app on your PC with the help of it. This is the only way to download Keye on your desktop or laptop. When you search on the internet, you will find many Android emulators like KoPlayer, ePSXe, Dolphin, and more. After using many of these, we suggest you use the Nox App Player for Mac and BlueStacks Emulator for Windows. So let us tell you the procedures to download and install Keye For PC on Windows and Mac.
Procedure To Download Keye For PC On Windows Using BlueStacks
Follow the steps and download Keye For PC on Windows 10/8/7/ Vista with the help of the BlueStacks emulator.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator from this link. (Download Link)
- Then install the BlueStacks emulator on your Windows PC.
- After the installation, open up the BlueStacks emulator and you will see the Play Store icon on the main page. Click on it.
- You will be asked to enter the Google account to use the services of the Google Play Store on Windows. This is a one time process.
- After that, you will see the interface of the Play Store. Write the app name Keye on the search bar.
- Now install the app and wait to complete the installation of the app.
- Then go to the homepage of the BlueStacks emulator and you will see the Keye icon over there.
- Double click on the icon and you have downloaded the Keye For PC on Windows 10/8/7/Vista.
Procedure To Download Keye for PC On Mac OS Using Nox App Player
We are using the Nox App Player to download Keye For PC on Mac OS. Follow the steps given below:
- Download Nox App Player on Mac OS fro this link. Bignox.com
- Then install the emulator on your Mac.
- After installation, open the emulator and you will see the main page of the Nox App Player.
- From the main screen click on the Google Folder and then select Play Store.
- Now enter Google account to activate Google Play Services On Mac OS. This is a one time process.
- Now, search Keye in the search bar of the Play Store.
- Select the app and then click install to begin the installation of the Keye app.
- That’s it, you have downloaded the Keye For PC on Mac OS.