Free Download Kiwi Browser for PC and Laptop. I’m here to guide you on the installation process of Kiwi Browser for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 and Mac OS.
Surf the internet without any online interruptions via Kiwi Browser for PC and Laptop. It is one of the fastest web browsers that helps you perform online activities without any sort of insecurities. But for now, this app is only available for smartphones. You can easily install it from the Google Play Store without paying a penny.
My main goal here is to help you install Kiwi Browser for Windows 10/8/7/Mac. Because I think this app is worth downloading for computers. It has a simple & intuitive UI, which helps you visit different websites and say no to all the scam apps. The applications which don’t provide services as they advertise.
Truth be told, I first installed this app on my Android phone. And I regret not using this app before. Because you can’t compare the services of this app with any other web browsers. The private mode, multiple tabs and getting access to search results in a glimpse of seconds.
So when I decided to get Kiwi Browser for PC Download, I found there’s no official way to get it. But thanks to the bloggers over the internet, I acknowledged a way that helped me in getting the same app for my PC. Here, I’ll share that tip/trick with you, after I’m done talking about the app’s basic services.
What is Kiwi Browser?
Kiwi Browser is the best chromium-based web browser that supports AMP. This service was first introduced by Microsoft Inc. for the Windows 10 users. So if you are in love with AMP browsers, then you can use this app as an alternative to Edge and Google Chrome. Also, it is free, so there’s no harm in using its services.
If you want a private browser with fast search algorithms, then this app is the best you can get from the market. Because it allows you to surf privately by navigating into the privacy mode. You don’t need to pay anything, but just open the tabs while such a mode is enabled. Also, there’s a huge chance your smartphone get hacks by the crypto-hackers. So specifically to prevent your connection from hackers, this app provides you special services.
No internet users want to be bothered by performing online activities. That’s why Kiwi Browser allows you to block all sorts of online interventions. It helps you block the popups and the frustrating online ads. This way, all your internet activities will be secured and there is no chance of you becoming a victim of online insecurities.
Tons of Facebook users don’t want to use the messenger app on their device. Because of its chat heads and for some other reasons. So this app allows you to chat with Facebook friends without installing any messenger apps. You can claim such a reward directly from the browser’s interface.
How To Download Kiwi Browser for PC and Laptop?
The best method to download Kiwi Browser for PC is through the Android emulators. Because this app has no official version for computers. So you are required to access the services of third-party programs. Don’t worry, because the software we are going to use, it’s services are free and it works perfectly on Windows & Mac operating systems.
We are going to Use BlueStacks to get Kiwi Browser for PC Download. Because this software is the best and is the trend-setter in the field of Android emulators. It says its not just another emulator, but the one that provides services as they are advertised. Long story short, head below to know how it works.
Downloading Kiwi Browser for Windows 10/8/7/Mac
- Download the best emulator aka BlusStacks on your PC. ( Link)
- After downloading the emulator’s file, open its installer file which you just downloaded.
- On the installation window, select a disk location where you want to store the emulator’s file. Apart from that, just keep following the on-screen instructions, because the installation process is similar to installing any other PC software.
- When the software is installed properly, launch it on your device.
- Before leading you towards the home interface of blueStacks, this software will ask you to enter your Gmail account details. If you an old account, then enter it. Or make a new Gmail account for free and then move forward.
- Now from the home page of BlueStacks, click once on the play store icon.
- Use play store’s search bar to open Kiwi Browser in it.
- Click once on the install button and wait for it to install.
- After several seconds, the emulator will allow you to run Kiwi Browser for Windows 10/8/7/Mac.