In this article, we will guide users on how to download and install LightX Photo Editor For PC on Windows and Mac OS. Everybody likes to look beautiful in the pictures that why they use several photo editors. Because some of the photography apps have unique features that other apps don’t have. Most of the users like to edit pictures because it is their hobby. So they regularly search various apps by which they can do more editing.
LightX Photo Editor is an app that has plenty of stunning features that you will not get in other photography apps. There are some professional editing tools available in the app that makes your pictures perfectly. Users can create the best images by doing some simple things. In this modern era, many of you use photo editing apps on your smartphones, so users can download this app from the Play Store and App Store.
Some of the users have back up their pictures on their Desktop or Laptop. In that case, they are searching for the photo editor app for their PCs. As we know there are few apps available for PCs by which they can edit images for free. So we recommend them to download and install LightX Photo Editor For PC on Windows and Mac OS. There is no official PC version of the app available from where users can download it directly from there. But we know the way that will guide users to download this app on their computers. Before we tell you the way let us tell you more about the LightX Photo Editor app.
LightX Photo Editor Features
LightX Photo Editor supports many advanced editing tools that make your pictures beautiful. It provides many effects and filters to give a new look and style to them. Choose the best filter and effects to create the best images in seconds. Users can choose several photos from their devices and merge them to create one perfect image. Add colors and brightness to the pictures to make more crisp and sharp.
It allows users to change the background of the pictures. LightX Photo Editor uses Lasso tool to recognize similar regions and change photo background. Also, there are many editing tools that can remove all the flaws fro your pictures. You can remove all the mark signs from your face, whiten your teeth, set your makeup pictures and more.
Portrait mode is becoming famous and everybody likes to take portrait shots. But most of the people have no portrait camera on their devices. In that case, use the LightX Photo Editor app and create any selfies or pictures into the portrait pictures. Blur the background of the pictures, change hair color and apply different hairstyles on your images. The user interface of the app simple and easy to operate.
How To Download LightX Photo Editor For PC?
Most of the smartphone apps have no official version to download directly. But users can download and use these apps on their PCs by using the third-party Android emulators. So below we will show users what is Android emulator and methods to download and install LightX Photo Editor For PC on Windows and Mac OS.
What Is Android Emulator?
Android emulator is the only way that allows users to download any Android app on their PCs. Users can emulate the Play Store interface on their desktop or laptop with the help of it. You can find many Android emulators on the internet such as Dolphin, ePSXe, KOPlayer and many more. Most of them provide free service but they have different interfaces and features to use. So after testing many of these emulators, we recommend you to use BlueStacks for Windows and Nox App Player for Mac. Below we will show you the methods to download and install LightX Photo Editor For PC on Windows and Mac OS.
Method Top Downalod LightX Photo Editor For PC On Mac
Nox App Player is one of the best emulators to run Android apps on Mac. So below users will see the step by step instructions to download LightX Photo Editor For PC on Mac OS.
- Download the Nox App Player from this website. Bignox.com
- After downloading, install the Nox App Player emulator on Mac.
- Now open up the emulator and it takes some time to load up the home page of the emulator.
- From the main page, click on the Google Folder and then select the Play Store.
- You will be asked to enter your Google Account to activate Google Services on Mac. This is a one-time process and after that just open the emulator and use the apps that are installed in it.
- After entering the correct Google Account you will see the interface of Google Play Store on Mac OS.
- Now search the LightX Photo Editor app in the search bar of the Play Store.
- Select the app and click on the install button to start the installation process of the LightX Photo Editor App on Mac.
- After installation, go to the main page of the Nox App Player and you will see the icon of the LightX Photo Editor app. Open it up.
- That’s it, you have successfully downloaded the LightX Photo Editor For PC on Mac OS.
Method Top Downalod LightX Photo Editor For PC On Windows
We are using the BlueStacks emulator because it is one of the best Android emulators available for Windows PC. Below we will show the steps that will help you to get LightX Photo Editor For PC on Windows 10-8-7-Vista.
- Download BlueStacks Emulator on your Windows PC. (Download Link)
- After downloading, install the BlueStacks emulator.
- When the installation is finished, open the BlueStacks and wait for some time to load up the main page of it.
- At home page, you will see the Google Play Store icon. Click on it.
- Enter your Google Account to get the Google Play Services on your Windows. This is a one-time process and after that just launch the emulator and use the apps that are installed.
- After entering the Google account you will see the interface of the Play Store on your PC screen.
- Now go to the search bar and write the app name LightX Photo Editor.
- Select the app and click on the install button to start the installation process of the LightX Photo Editor app on your Windows.
- When the installation of the app finished, go to the main page of the emulator and you will see the icon of the LightX Photo Editor app.
- Open the app and now you have successfully downloaded LightX Photo Editor For PC on Windows 10/8/7/Vista.