MAGIC VIEWER For PC is a CCTV application that allows you to watch the live feed of your IP cameras. This application is easy to use and the user interface is very basic and designed in a way that allows you to access every feature of this application with ease.
Using this CCTV application you can watch the live stream of all of your CCTV Ip cameras. Moreover, you can also playback previously recorded videos from anywhere around the world. You can also save all of your previously recorded videos to your smart device.
This application offers different customized settings for its users. This allows users to remove or add features according to their needs. Using this application you can set up to 36 cameras and watch their live stream simultaneously.
While you are watching the live stream or the video playback of your cameras you can take snapshots of the camera screen. Moreover, you can also record a separate video of the camera if you notice anything unusual in the video playback.
This application also offers PTZ (Pan Til Zoom) controls. Using these controls you can rotate your camera to view a different angle. You can also set presets, Using these presets you can set the camera to view a different angle, and with a push of a button, you can easily move the camera to that angle.
- Live Channels – 1 / 4 / 9 / 16 / 25 / 36 display mode.
- PTZ Control
- Device List Management – Add / Delete / Edit / Built-in QR Code
- Instant P2P Connection
- Live View / Playback – Scroll View Compatible
- Add / Remove Settings and Features
How To Install MAGIC VIEWER For PC On Windows/Mac
To install MAGIC VIEWER For PC, you have to follow a different procedure. MAGIC VIEWER application is not available to download on Mac OS and Windows. However, You can use the alternate method. I will provide step by step instructions to download and run this application on Windows and Mac OS by using an Android Emulator.
BlueStacks is an Android Emulator and is on top of its league. BlueStacks allows you to run Android applications and games on your PC. This Emulator is free to download and the installation process is fairly simple. To learn more about BlueStacks Emulator click on the link given below. Also, read the complete installation method from the given link.
Installing BlueStacks Emulator
- Download the EXE file of BlueStacks from the link given above.
- Double click on the downloaded EXE file to start the installation.
- BlueStacks installer will open.
- Follow all the on-screen instructions.
- Tik Mark “Open BlueStacks” and click finish.
Configuration of BlueStacks Emulator
- An Android alike window will open.
- Select the language in which you want to use BlueStacks Emulator.
- Add your active Gmail account or create a new Gmail account.
Now your BlueStacks Emulator is ready and can be used to download any Android application.
Installing MAGIC VIEWER For PC
Using an Android Emulator you can easily download and install any Android application on your PC. Just follow these easy and simple steps to download the MAGIC VIEWER application.
- Open the BlueStacks Emulator.
- From the Home screen of the BlueStacks open the Google Play Store.
- Search for MAGIC VIEWER.
- Open the application which is offered by RNC Network.
- Click on the Install button.
- Wait for a few minutes.
- Once the installation is complete click on the Open button.
This is how you can download MAGIC VIEWER For PC. Now open the application and start using it. If you have any questions regarding MAGIC VIEWER application or Android Emulators then leave a comment. I will get back to you ASAP.
Thank you for your time.