This application works really well is like a replacement of a kindle. If you don’t have your Kindle with you and you only have your mobile phone, you can use it to read your e-books in all sorts of formats. It comes with three sample books so you can see how Moon+ Reader application works. If you open any one of the books you can see it have a whole bunch of chapters here. You can skip from chapter to chapter. The theme of this application resembles with Kindle.
Moon+ Reader For PC is an amazing application to use on a PC. In this post, I will tell you how you can use this Android application on your PC. But first, you must learn about this application. It is an amazing e-book reading application with various tools. You can upload lots of e-books in all sorts of formats. This application has awesome functions such as the day and night mode which allows users to read both at night and during the day with ease. This application is only available in Android PlayStore.
This application works really well is like a replacement of a kindle. If you don’t have your Kindle with you and you only have your mobile phone, you can use it to read your e-books in all sorts of formats like EPUB, PDF, DJVU, AZW3, MOBI, ETC.
It comes with three sample books so you can see how Moon+ Reader application works. If you open any one of the books you can see it have a whole bunch of chapters here. You can skip from chapter to chapter. The theme of this application resembles with Kindle.
Tap on the right of the screen to skip to the next page. You can also scroll up and down to read which you cant do in the Kindle. Scroll as fast as you can to read the book. Select auto-scroll to set the speed of the scroll. Change the speed while you are reading with the help of simple gestures.
Like all e-book readers, you can highlight passages. You can choose the color of the highlighted passage. moreover, you can also underline it and also change the color or the underline. Add notes to the selected area for memorizing something or meaning of the sentence/ word. Also, add bookmarks wherever you want.
It is super easy to upload your files on this application. All you have to do is connect your device to your computer and transfer all of your files. If you have a lot of books you can filter it by author or by Book title etc. Search your books using a keyword.
View your statistics, The way you have been reading. See your reading hours per day also see word count per minute etc. You can also see your reading history. This is all you need to know about Moon+ Reader. It is easy to use and has more functions then Kindle.
Features Of Moon+ Reader
The main features of this application are as follow.
- Speech compatible
- Stunning backgrounds
- Five Auto-scroll modes
- Super smooth scrolling
- Eye protective options
- 10 beautiful themes
- 42 languages
- Highlight provision
- Reading tracking
- Share function
- Backup available
- Translation options
- EPUB, PDF, DJVU, AZW3, MOBI, FB2, PRC, RAR, ZIP or OPDS
- CHM, CBZ, CBR, UMD, DOCX, ODT, RTF, TXT, MD(MarkDown), WEBP
- HTML ( This is only available in Pro Version)
Additional Features in Pro Version
- Shake the phone to speak (Text-to-speech, TTS engine support)
- More beautiful themes, background images, and fonts
- Customize reader bar function
- Headset & Bluetooth keys control
- Name replacement and Role reversal
- Multi-point touch support
- Option for password protection at startup
- Book to home screen shortcut
- Annotations, highlights & bookmarks share support
- Customer email support
- Widget shelf support, group your favorite books, put them to the desktop as a widget
How To Install Moon+ Reader For PC
To install Moon+ Reader For PC first you need to download an Android Emulator. Using an Android Emulator we can use Android application on PC. I recommend the use of BlueStacks Emulator because it is free to download and is using the latest Android operating system. This latest OS makes BlueStacks Emulator Fast and easy to use.
How To Download Install BlueStacks
- Download BlueStacks Emulator directly from their official website i.e BlueStacks.com. Click on the download now button to start the downloading process of the BlueStacks EXE file.
- Once the download is complete open the folder where you have downloaded the EXE file of BlueStacks.
- Double Click on the EXE file to start the installation process of BlueStacks Emulator.
- Follow all of the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- An Android alike screen will appear, over here select the language in which you want to use BlueStacks Emulator.
- Add your active Gmail account or create a new Gmail account. (Google Play Services requires Gmail account to work)
Now your BlueStacks is installed and is ready to use. If you want to learn more about BlueStacks CLICK HERE.
Downloading Moon+ Reader for PC Using BlueStacks
- Open the BlueStacks Emulator (this will take sometime approx 3-5 min)
- From the home screen of BlueStacks open PlayStore.
- Search for Moon+ Reader in the search bar.
- Open the Moon+ Reader application created by Moon+
- Click on the install button to start downloading the application. The installation will start automatically.
- Once the installation is complete open the home screen of BlueStacks.
- There you will see an icon of Moon+ Reader for PC.
Now your Moon+ Reader for PC is downloaded and installed on your PC. Double click on the Moon+ Reader icon on the home screen of BlueStacks to start using Moon+ Reader for PC.