Access live monitoring services with ease via Mr Patrol for PC and Laptop. This app is designed specifically for users who want to keep an eye on their belongings 24/7. Because its a fact that everyone has the power of staying at a place all the time. So its better to put the safety of your belongings in safe hands.
The only problem which I face while using this app was that I was unable to find its official PC version. Matter of fact, there’s a possible way to claim such a reward, but it requires the implementation of several steps. So here, I’ll tell you a way to install “Mr Patrol for Windows 10/8/7/Mac” operating system.
What is Mr Patrol?
Mr Patrol is a business app that provides remote surveillance services. It’s an open-source app so I’ll recommend you to download it from the Google Play Store. A good thing about the services of this app is that all of them are provided for free. But you are required to register or sign in with your RNC Network account.
After you have successfully connected with the app, you are allowed to access all of its live monitoring services. Access the live feeds of your CCTV camera devices in a single interface. If you would like to watch it on a full screen, then you are allowed to complete the task with a single tap.
Mr Patrol contains lots of unique features that are not available in other surveillance apps. For instance, you are allowed to save videos or image files from the live feed. And after you are done saving them onto your device, you are also allowed to share them with other users. But before saving any media files on your device, ensure that it has enough empty disk space.
For further ease, you can control your CCTV cams like a boss. Control the angle of your live viewing directly from the app. In case, you want to see things with more focus, just enable the PTZ facility and start zooming in/out. Moreover, view the saved videos from the app’s media gallery.
Why Download Mr Patrol for PC?
It always works well for users to download apps like Mr Patrol for PC. Because such apps are developed to help users watch live footage on their devices. So whenever we talk about such services, most among us prefer viewing such media files on a bigger display. Its mainly because it allows us to watch things more clearly.
Also, I always suggest my readers acquire live streaming services on PC. Especially for users who own CCTV networks. Because most of the burglars think that they are bieng watched from a smaller screen, so they enter your property with a relief that their small mistakes will never be monitored or watched. So now you know why I’m suggesting you get this application on your computer.
How Do I Download Mr Patrol for PC and Laptop?
The best method to download Mr Patrol for PC is through the Android emulators. Because this app has no official version for computers. So you are required to access the services of third-party programs. Don’t worry, because the software we are going to use, it’s services are free and it works perfectly on Windows & Mac operating systems.
We are going to Use BlueStacks to get Mr Patrol for PC Download. Because this software is the best and is the trend-setter in the field of Android emulators. It says its not just another emulator, but the one that provides services as they are advertised. Long story short, head below to know how it works.
Downloading Mr Patrol for Windows 10/8/7/Mac
- Download the best emulator aka BlueStacks on your PC. ( Link)
- After downloading the emulator’s file, open its installer file which you just downloaded.
- On the installation window, select a disk location where you want to store the emulator’s file. Apart from that, just keep following the on-screen instructions, because the installation process is similar to installing any other PC software.
- When the software is installed properly, launch it on your device.
- Before leading you towards the home interface of blueStacks, this software will ask you to enter your Gmail account details. If you an old account, then enter it. Or make a new Gmail account for free and then move forward.
- Now from the home page of BlueStacks, click once on the play store icon.
- Use play store’s search bar to open Mr Patrol in it.
- Click once on the install button and wait for it to install.
- After several seconds, the emulator will allow you to run Mr Patrol for Windows 10/8/7/Mac.
That’s all, thanks.